Anybody dealt with Palmer Dodge in GA?

funky977

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone here has dealt with Palmer Dodge in Roswell, GA. Looks like the deal a lot of vipers and work through Ebay also. Anyone have experience with them?

Thanks,
Matt

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Palmer has all but got out of the Viper business. A buddy was up there a couple weeks ago and said they had zero Vipers on the lot. I talked to their GM a couple months ago and he told me they were all but out of the Viper business. They have had some issues with their Viper service business. I've never had my car worked on there, but I've called for parts quotes before and they were SKY high (WAY above what Tator said list price was). Either they looked up the wrong part or were trying to knock my head off

TwinTurbo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have heard that the Dodge Dealership / ((Ringgold Crysler Dodge)) in Ringgold "Georgia" has a good reputation for selling most Vipers in the country. Not sure as to the service work. Call and ask for "Mike" (owner) if your interested.:eater:

Smooth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you do call Ringold and Mike passes you off to Jeff, tell him you would like someone else since you don't have time to be ignored and lied to.

PatentLaw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Strange, because Palmer was a big dog for a while. About a year and a half ago, they had lots of cars. They loved yellow and red cars. Always had about 8.

TwinTurbo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tried to get a "deal" from Ringgold Chrysler Dodge Dealer but got better deal off of Internet thru car dealer in Ohio. After I bought the 2004 with 2300 miles and not one scratch and in MINT condition I went back to Ringgold Dealer and found another 2004 with 327 miles on it. "Jeff" wanted $13,000 difference !!

I passed on that deal.. :nono:

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had a deal on a 2001 bumble bee back in 2004 with Palmer. The car was all but delivered to me, before I found out the hood and facia were R&R due to an accident.(carfax WAS clean). Maybe they didnt know.. Either way, I passed on the deal. Not to say it was a "bad" car.. But I was paying too much for the vehicle to accept it, with paintwork.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbone96