Anybody have a line on Superbowl Tickets, need 4

BluBite

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I need 2 myself. I live right here in Jacksonville.

Thanks

Anaconda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I live in Jax too.

I looked a couple months ago and the cheapest, crappiest seats I could find were like $2500 EACH. They had seats for sale in the Touchdown Club for $11,000 EACH.

Uhhh, I think I will be sitting on my couch watching it....

DLTARNU

Suspended
Reaction score
How is this Viper related?

Let's see if this can be Six Degrees of Kevin Baconed:

Superbowl Tickets -> Superbowl -> Jacksonville -> Sean Roe -> Vipers.

Only needed 4º

OP
OP
fuelman

fuelman

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
How is this Viper related?

Vipers, pretty girls, racing, football, Vipers, Pretty girls, racing, football, football, AMERICAN, AMERICAN, DODGE, Vipers, Football, DODGE VIPERS.

Any more questions???????????????????????????? :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa:

BluBite

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll tell you how it's viper related:

We are going down to the game in a viper convoy, all we need is tickets!

I have got 3 parking spots right next to the stadium, VIP. I will give one to anybody who can get me 2 tickets. We get to park next to the under cover police, i think the vipers will be safe.

Magicboy2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey all, I have a buddy who is a ticket broker (liscensed, legit, etc). He can prob get you tix...

Going rates seem to be:
Upper levels: $2-3k each
Mid levels: $3-5k each
Premium seats (50 yrd line): $5-7k each

I personally can't believe that people pay this much to see a football game, but if you're interested, drop me a PM or email and I can see if he can hook you up.

BluBite

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The face value of this years Super Bowl is $500/ticket.

I live here in jacksonville and have seen tickets for $800/each. Ticket Brokers can and do get those kind of prices, but as the game gets closer, the prices drop.

Still looking.

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I heard from my brother in-law in JAX that when they had the lottery for tickets (that is for the $500 ones), people who didn't get tix were offering to buy tix for 2k each right there on the spot.

I'd buy a pair @ 800 each, but beyond that I'll watch the ads on TV at home.

JD

BluBite

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I knew of 2 season ticket holders here who won tickets. They were both asking $800 each. They both had 2 tickets each. I tried to buy one pair but they had already promised them to somebody else.

Still Looking

SJT97GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just go down to the game before it starts. I remember watching a segment on ESPN where they had a guy go down to purchase Superbowl Tickets in New Orleans.

At first, the sellers wanted high, high prices and it went down to BELOW face once the game started. I think that if you just hung around the stadium prior to game time, you'd get some tickets at a reasonable price.

Anaconda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My old boss "won" the rights to buy tickets, and bought them, and then sold them. I would have snatched them right up if I had known, but he sold them before I found out about it. I was pissed!

Magicboy2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think that if you just hung around the stadium prior to game time, you'd get some tickets at a reasonable price.

You can also get SCAMMED bigtime. Plenty of people hanging around there selling very authentic looking fake tickets- will you be able to tell the difference?

I wouldn't buy from other than a reputable broker. Then again, I wouldn't buy at all, if I'm gonna drop $800 on something, it's going to be for my snake.

Rocket65C

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just happened to be going through my closet and came across my cap from Superbowl 28 that we went to on 1/30/94. The face value of the tickets then was $120, and we paid about $700-800 each for tickets for seats in the corner of the end zone at the next to highest row in Atlanta. The view was surprisingly good for the "worst" tickets possible, but that was because Atlanta built a very good stadium. It was one of those events that I told myself growing up that I wanted to do one time in my life. My team was playing and am glad we got to go. However, I was amazed at how few real fans were there. As expensive as it is, most fans can't afford to go. The large portion of those tickets are obtained by corporations and big business who give them out as perks to executives and clients. Also, I was sorry that I couldn't find or get an invite to any of the local Superbowl parties, in spite of looking. Anyway, just an observation that surprised a fan who is glad he got to go once. But we usually have more fun watching at home with friends.

FLX109

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a superbowl package, 2 tickets with 4 nights accommodations at the Courtyard Marriot (Jacksonville) from thurs feb 3rd to Feb 7th, upper level end zone,to goal line tickets, Daily breakfest at hotel, game day transfers from hotel to Alltel satadium, Dinner for 2 on Saturday evening at Jacksonville Restaurant (Ruth Steakhouse), Official commememorative Superbowl program and gift, Ticket holder andlanyard, Admission to the NFL experience, On site PrimeSport help Desk for sale for $10,000.00, anyone????

BluBite

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got lucky!!!!!!!!!!!

Found 4 together at face, $500 each. The wife and 2 Buddies are VERY happy.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960