Anybody know these cars?

OP
OP
P

pingi3

Viper Owner
Reaction score
found one! Thanks to all the guys who PMed me and helped with finding a GTS. Found a clean 02 yellow GTS with low miles. Picking up bext week. Now the real fun begins. I need some 20" iforged, full belangers. then up to tony. :)

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
New Viper Owner

found one! Thanks to all the guys who PMed me and helped with finding a GTS. Found a clean 02 yellow GTS with low miles. Picking up bext week. Now the real fun begins. I need some 20" iforged, full belangers. then up to tony. :)

Congrats an your YELLOW FEVER Viper.

I hope you will check out PartsRacks Belanger systems, options. Thanks

And, we have ONE SET of RARE 20-20 Brabus Star-Tac Twenties, with like-new tires. Priced realistically........ !!!

Jerry Dobson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The www.viper4sale.com is me. I will post new pictures soon. The car is even nicer now!

This Viper is not a garage queen. It gets driven. It now has 26k miles on it. The car is not advertised anywhere. I just have this web site. I will aggressively start advertising it soon.

OP
OP
P

pingi3

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The www.viper4sale.com is me. I will post new pictures soon. The car is even nicer now!

This Viper is not a garage queen. It gets driven. It now has 26k miles on it. The car is not advertised anywhere. I just have this web site. I will aggressively start advertising it soon.

Thanks for the add. I was real close to pull the trigger. Good luck with your sale. You shouldhave no problem.