Anybody know this car?

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw that the other day. Seems like a good buy. It will be interesting to see what others know about this car.

Odd that it is listed twice.

OP
OP
F

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well its back for sale now on the Pistonheads UK website ;)

I will do my very best to make sure an unsuspecting buyer knows what he's getting into :mad:

FE 065

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I emailed the seller in TX, all he would say is it's "Real nice" then wouldn't reply when I wanted more info before thinking about it seriously.. Autocheck says it spent most of its' life around Palintine, IL.

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought I saw a post a few weeks ago (from the owner of this car??) where he describes it and says it's listed for sale... I remember the car because the A/C controls and radio are relocated. He mentioned it was a PIA to do it but didn't say why it was done. :dunno:

Can't seem to find the post now.

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
odd that the 96 shows the engine with blue valve covers on ebay and red valve covers on the uk site

3520henri

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I actually went to see this car last weekend as he lives about 60 miles from me. It does have the blue valve covers, and is a very clean car. The guy has another 96 b/w with 10,000 miles, and 3 other Vipers. He also had two 8,000 sq ft buildings with older classics from 67-72, about 50 cars or so. Very nice guy when i talked to him and met him?

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yah, "WE ADVISE THAT YOU INSPECT AND LOOK THE CAR OVER BEFORE PURCHASING" looks like a "Be careful" if you ask me. You have pay before they buy the car to sell to you?>>||

I listed a 400hp Turbo Daytona on Craigslist. I got an email from a guy in Nova Scotia that wanted to buy my car, but he saw it listed on ebay for a couple thou less than I wanted for it. He checked out the address and said it was an empty lot. Reported it to ebay and the ad was gone in a half hour. Report it to ebay. They hate frauds

Ted