Anybody Needs Factory 2002 GTS Headers or should i junk them?

denniskgb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Getting Bellanger Headers installed will be left with my stock headers. Anybody needs them $100 will take them or should i junk them. I hate keeping old parts do not want my garage look like a junk yard.
Also have a set of my stock calipers for sale make me an offer. And stock springs. So what are my choices?:dunno:

OP
OP
denniskgb

denniskgb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Personally I would keep them. Come time to sell the car the new buyer may prefer putting it back to stock.....:eater:
Well then I might have to find a different buyer. Lol Seems like a repeat of the past. I hold on to parts that nobody wants. Oh wait do I hear American pickers?

TowDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They could come in handy if you ever go TT, I would just hang them on the garage wall and call them art.:rolaugh:

Not a bad idea. lol
I just got finished hanging my busted fender and tail light from a little "incident" at Road Atlanta earlier this year. My diff is a little heavy to hang, but it might be interesting to "re-create" the layout of the car by hanging my spare sparts on the wall. Hmmmm...

OP
OP
denniskgb

denniskgb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not a bad idea. lol
I just got finished hanging my busted fender and tail light from a little "incident" at Road Atlanta earlier this year. My diff is a little heavy to hang, but it might be interesting to "re-create" the layout of the car by hanging my spare sparts on the wall. Hmmmm...

Art wall that sums it up;)

DanH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If we're going to call it art then I got a museum. I have 3 different sets of tires, including a dually set, and numerous parts from all kinds of vehicles.:omg:

TowDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll just have to look and see if I find a way to rearrange things and fit it all on the wall. Between jacks, cabinets, tire rack, parts already hung, etc, I don't think I can fit an extra "car" up on the wall anywhere. :)

brentsGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
hey if you decide to "junk" them i could use them.. sharing is caring lol.

Fuoss484

Viper Owner
Reaction score
+1 on keeping them. If you ever decide to sell the car. Put stockers back on and sell the aftermarket to recoupe some money.