Anybody want more pictures in the Viper calendar?

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, it is getting to be that time again: The holidays and new year approach and many are starting to e-mail me about getting a Viper calendar done. Right now there are over 250 pictures available. There have been a LOT of new Viper owners in the past year that may want to get in on the fun. If you aren't familiar with this from years past, here it is:

http://kansascityvca.com/cproject2.html

I have gotten a few e-mails from folks that are interested in buying them as Christmas presents and I have suggested they wait for some more picture choices to be uploaded. I know I have at least a dozen here that would be worth adding to the gallery. Be sure to e-mail me if you have some of your own photos you would like to add, and thanks!

Chris

GTSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I didn't see any Heffner engine pictures in there. I think we need some. Anyone want to post some?

ohiodoc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you want a pic of the mopar performance comp Coupe??? It is our presidents car. I have tons of pic of it.

SapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
this one needs to be in there. I dont know who the guy is but ive heard he is really cool :) :rolleyes:

You must be registered for see images

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
What Viper? Did you read he wants pictures of viper and not just a nature picture sapphire?? :) :D

Timmer

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That picture is great except it's missing something...

OP
OP
Y

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You guys are too funny! :2tu: As far as getting published, NOBODY is turned down unless their pictures simply aren't big enough files (high-res). The challenge is that you are printing at 300 dpi with a 14" x 10" image. Print one of your pictures on a regular 8x10 sheet of paper and you will see that what looks HUGE on the Net often prints either very small or very blurry. Let's take Jerry's first Comp Coupe picture: While it looks big enough here (largest picture in this post), when set up for the calendar at 300 dpi it will print exactly 2.133 inches wide and 1.60 inches tall. Maybe good for a wallet calendar, but not very good for a wall calendar. Want to see an example of what we send to the printer? Here is AB's #188 - all 4.4MB of it:

http://kansascityvca.com/188.jpg

Now imagine that times 300. Not an easy task by any means! So, keep those high-res pictures coming and you WILL see your car in the Viper Calendar Gallery! Hey, if we will accept those ugly-ass Viper S2000's, we will obviously accept ANY Viper! :D

Chris

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you have dial up. DO NOT CLICK THE ABOVE LINK^^^. lol.

OP
OP
Y

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hey, I don't even recommend clicking it with broadband! ;) And as to that red RT, tough find in the Viper world? Not terribly. One of the hottest and best looking cars on the planet? YEP! And I don't know about your neck of the woods, but here you are as likely to see a sapphire blue GTS as you are a red RT/10. Which is not very...

SapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hey, I don't even recommend clicking it with broadband! ;) And as to that red RT, tough find in the Viper world? Not terribly. One of the hottest and best looking cars on the planet? YEP! And I don't know about your neck of the woods, but here you are as likely to see a sapphire blue GTS as you are a red RT/10. Which is not very...

Just having some fun. Vipers are all over the place here its the ferrari F50s and F40 that I keep a lookout for.

Just speaking in general terms about the color in retalliation to someone being a wiseguy with. :headbang: :2tu: :D :laugh:

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Chris,

That picture is of my viper when it was dirty! ha!

I think it rained that day didn't it? I look like I have 1996 gts wheels.

OP
OP
Y

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would like to do a calender of my car only...Is this possible? Pm me

You can submit and choose ANY twelve photos you like - whether it be all your car, all one picture, or whatever. I had one order last year where the gentleman had the two pictures of his own car rotating every other month. Whatever you want we can do!

Chris

Kurt

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Chris- Awesome job with the calendar! Do you have to be a VCA Member to order one? Thanks!

Kurt

KepRght

Enthusiast
Reaction score
proracer, that is the best "wild" gts paint i have seen to date, not too flashy, just right

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chris when will you be posting new pics and where can i find the updated
selections ? Tom

MannyC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's a common red RT/10, so to speak. If you are interested, I will take a larger photo of it and include it.