Anyone been able to get ahold of PBJ????

MK4LIFE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been trying to call PBJ for about a month now a few times a week and never get an answer and the answering machine is off. I'm STILL waiting on some supercharged logos he was suppose to have for me back in august when i was there.

I'm almost about to give up entirely.

Thanks

Mike

wastntim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know anything about him, but there was some posts recently regarding some family health issues he was dealing with over the winter.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know anything about him, but there was some posts recently regarding some family health issues he was dealing with over the winter.

That would be correct, it was posted in a thread about the car of big-n-italian. It said that Joe runs everything around his shop all by himself, so if family health issues land on top of that it means a lot more stress and everything is going slower than normal for a while.

Dave T (BADVENM)

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I spoke with him 2 weeks or so ago. I'll be at his shop this coming sunday through wednesday. I can pass on your info if you'd like to give it to me.

He's back on track but like others have said he's a one man show. He did answer the phone when I called...guess I was lucky.

D

DAMN YANKEE

Yea, give him my best and let him know that we all look forward to his (and his family's) safe and healthy return.

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Dave, when you are there could you also tell him that Duane Mcgowan in Madison, Wi. is still waiting for the estimate to install a Paxton and forged internals please. Thanx!!

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Guys
I will pass all this on to Joe today. He "inheritted" a 68 camaro that belongs to Jason Isringhausen of the cardinals. It was supposed to be "needing a few things". To make a long story short, I think the engine has been out twice and possibly partially rebuilt. The original "bad" engine that was in the car was not what it was supposed to be and the story starts there. He's trying to fix someone else's problem. I don't think he ever sleeps.

JohnnyBravo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I talked to Joe about 2 minutes ago. If anyone saw the other thread, you know that he has been through some EXTREMELY tough times with his family. Add to that a project that was essentially supposed to just be a one day tune that turned into about a 2 month rebuild on top of all of the work that was already waiting to be done, and I'm sure you can understand that he's just buried.

That being said, he is back in the shop working 18+ hour days to get everything caught up. If you know Joe, you know he is a one man show. NOBODY touches your car but him, which is why it's the only place I'll ever take my Viper. But because he is the only one doing 100% of the work, it takes some time to get in, and takes some time to get the car back. But it's always perfect.

If you want the absolute best possible quality work and performance out of your car, you have to be patient. I'm always willing to wait a little longer to get the best, rather than hurry up and get something second rate from someone else.

Mike,

Joe's original decal guy has not had his logo machine working in months. He tried outsourcing it somewhere else, but hasn't found anyone he is happy with. He has not forgotten about you. He just hasn't been able to find a suitable source for your new decals yet.

Duane,

He'll put together a quote for you. He's leaving to go to California to finish a car tomorrow night. I bet he'll have something for you if you give him a shout next Monday at the shop.

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mike,

Joe's original decal guy has not had his logo machine working in months. He tried outsourcing it somewhere else, but hasn't found anyone he is happy with. He has not forgotten about you. He just hasn't been able to find a suitable source for your new decals yet.

Duane,

He'll put together a quote for you. He's leaving to go to California to finish a car tomorrow night. I bet he'll have something for you if you give him a shout next Monday at the shop.

*COUGH*
You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
M

MK4LIFE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the update! I really appreciate it! joe is a stand up guy and his work is awesome!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21