Anyone buy a beverage holder?

2001 Sapphire Blue

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I found one on the Woodhouse website that looks like a mesh type of holder. It looks like it hooks right next to the driver's right knee. Anybody have one of those or possibly a different kind? TANX!!!

XS TORQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought one, and keep my cell phone, sunglasses, etc. in it while driving. I have used it for a coffee cup (travel mug) at times. Works OK for that also.

JWVIPER

VCA Member
Reaction score
I found one on the Woodhouse website that looks like a mesh type of holder. It looks like it hooks right next to the driver's right knee. Anybody have one of those or possibly a different kind? TANX!!!

Have that one on my rt/10, works fine sticks with self adehesive and velcro to remove, just leave an inch from the top of filling up coffe cups and you are fine. Soda bottles / cans no issue, well worth it. Good Luck

Matt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought one, and keep my cell phone, sunglasses, etc. in it while driving. I have used it for a coffee cup (travel mug) at times. Works OK for that also.
Thanks Mark, how does it attach to the car?

Mark gave me a second one he had and I installed it in my RT/10. I also just use it for my wallet and cell phone, but it works very well. It has a velcro type strip that has a 3M adhesive backing. You attach that to the underside of the center console lip near your right leg. The cupholder pouch then has the corresponding velcro strip on the top and attaches to the hidden strip. It's nice because it can be removed and there is no way to know it was ever there.

LW VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You guys are apparently much better drivers than I am. (Although if you look at this month's Norcal VCA magazine, I'm the guy in the Viper shirt at Skip Barber). How do you manage to drink coffee and drive a Viper?

I have dual coffee holders in my daily driver which I use.
But the Viper requires my attention! : - )

Steve 00RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have 2 of them---both mounted on the passenger side. We don't use them for cups at all. They hold some of the 'stuff' there's no room for. I would never be able to drive comfortably with that thing mounted on the driver's side. Coffee goes between the legs the few times it's in the car. These cupholders do work well for us

Steve

HARDVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK Guys here is the deal, open up your so called glove box between the seats somewhat behind you. Then cut a beer drink holder to about 1/3 it's size. Put some liquid nails on the bottom and place it on the open part of the glove box. It still closes Fine and when opened it works great to hold your cokes from the drive through. U NO I should patten this it works Great!
Good Luck!
JC :headbang:

OP
OP

2001 Sapphire Blue

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Mark, how does it attach to the car?

Mark gave me a second one he had and I installed it in my RT/10. I also just use it for my wallet and cell phone, but it works very well. It has a velcro type strip that has a 3M adhesive backing. You attach that to the underside of the center console lip near your right leg. The cupholder pouch then has the corresponding velcro strip on the top and attaches to the hidden strip. It's nice because it can be removed and there is no way to know it was ever there.
There's the explanation I was looking for. Thanks Matt!!

Mike 99ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For those of you looking for what I think is the perfect drink bottle holder. I was at Lowes yesterday in the lawn mower section and happen to see this drink holder. I took a look at the way it mounted and thought, that looks like it would fit perfect on the emergency brake handle with no glue,velcro, or screws. Only $6.00 so what the heck. Took it home tried and its perfect. Its black plastic, has a deep hole for holding plastic drink bottles, also has a slot in the side for those of you with coffee cups. It hangs there nice and snug at slight slant toward driver. :2tu: