Anyone else have a Viper near Upstate South Carolina

TowDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm in Chattanooga which is not exactly close, but not too far away. I usually come that way a few times per year in the summer, but usually on the bike. We ride from here though Highlands and Cashiers to his farmhouse in Brevard. If I bring the car one time, we need to make some mountain runs. I know the AL/TN club and the GA club are looking into a run on the Dragon this spring. Definitely join the VCA. I'm sure the SC club has some stuff going on.

OP
OP
S

Street Serpent

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm in Chattanooga which is not exactly close, but not too far away. I usually come that way a few times per year in the summer, but usually on the bike. We ride from here though Highlands and Cashiers to his farmhouse in Brevard. If I bring the car one time, we need to make some mountain runs. I know the AL/TN club and the GA club are looking into a run on the Dragon this spring. Definitely join the VCA. I'm sure the SC club has some stuff going on.
The next time you plan on coming close let me know,I will PM you my number.It's funny cause I plan a ride usually in May or June to Highlands to see Bridal Veil Falls and Dry Falls and then we eat lunch in Cashiers then go to White Water Falls.It's a pretty fun loop especially Hwy 28 going out of S.C. to Highlands,it's a blast with the twisties...

We live in Hoschton Ga, about 40 miles from the SC line, does that count?
Yes sir it does,you are closer than some of the other people going on this ride.I will send you a PM.

NO KIDZ

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Lower NC, Union county to be exact. I know there a 5 vipers in the county. Some are VCA Members. Does SC have a Cars and Coffee show? We have one at North Lake Mall the 1st Sat of every month. It is a good time with alot of great cars.Let me know if you are interested in going. Drop me line when you are going to have a cruise. Would love to go

OP
OP
S

Street Serpent

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lower NC, Union county to be exact. I know there a 5 vipers in the county. Some are VCA Members. Does SC have a Cars and Coffee show? We have one at North Lake Mall the 1st Sat of every month. It is a good time with alot of great cars.Let me know if you are interested in going. Drop me line when you are going to have a cruise. Would love to go
No S.C. does not have a Cars & Coffee unfortunately and I do plan on going at least one time to the Charlotte one in the summer.I will send you a PM for the 10th of April.

Last edited:

Doomraven

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a satellite office in Greenville, SC and my mother lives there as well. I'm down there about for about a week every other month when business needs to get wrapped up down there. Hopefully, I can catch some of you guys down there at some point.

OP
OP
S

Street Serpent

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a satellite office in Greenville, SC and my mother lives there as well. I'm down there about for about a week every other month when business needs to get wrapped up down there. Hopefully, I can catch some of you guys down there at some point.
I don't guess you bring your Viper do ya??

I can PM you my number if you would like to meet up sometime when you are in town,if you bring your Viper I can take you on some unbelievable rides here in the upstate.

Doomraven

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I live in Omaha, NE so it would be a long, 17.5 hour cruise to even get down there. Normally, I just fly in and rent a car. However, drop me a PM and I'll give you a buzz whenever I get down there next.

You guys should start getting some pretty sweet weather down there very soon. My mother always makes it a point to call me in the middle of February to tell me that her flowers are blooming when it is -20 here in Omaha.

Stay Safe,

Doom

1fast400

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm in central NC, burlington to be exact. Travel schedule has been a bit nuts. I'll try to follow any posts about a get together. Should have the new TT done in 3-4 weeks. Otherwise I'll bring ole blue out.

OP
OP
S

Street Serpent

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I live in Omaha, NE so it would be a long, 17.5 hour cruise to even get down there. Normally, I just fly in and rent a car. However, drop me a PM and I'll give you a buzz whenever I get down there next.

You guys should start getting some pretty sweet weather down there very soon. My mother always makes it a point to call me in the middle of February to tell me that her flowers are blooming when it is -20 here in Omaha.

Stay Safe,

Doom
PM sent....

I'm in central NC, burlington to be exact. Travel schedule has been a bit nuts. I'll try to follow any posts about a get together. Should have the new TT done in 3-4 weeks. Otherwise I'll bring ole blue out.
PM sent...

OP
OP
S

Street Serpent

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone else??? Got a ride through the N.Georgia mountains this Saturday the 10th going on and it looks like the weather is going to be perfect.Just two Vipers so far but 18 more Mopars so 20 cars for this ride so far.

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Note that in 2 weeks, Viper Days (viperdays.com) will be at Carolina Motorsports Park in Camden, SC, will obviously be a lot of Vipers there, including club and non-club, and drivers and spectators!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Axial32