Anyone familiar with this Socal B&W?

Lowdesert

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm looking to buy a Gen 2 GTS. I found a '97 with really low mileage. It's located in Mission Viejo, CA. The price seems to be on the high side. Any info would be appreciated.

[image]http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=204142881&dealer_id=58022391&advanced=y&certified=&isp=y&lang=&search_type=both&body_style=COUPE&make=DODGE&model=VIPER&make2=sel_one&start_year=1981&end_year=2007&min_price=&max_price=&max_mileage=&distance=200&address=92201&engine=&fuel=&drive=&transmission=&doors=&color=[/image]

mad0953

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think that's too bad of a price if you really want one and it's decent. Can't tell from the photos. Completely stock and low miles......what could be better?

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Square price for car if it has no stories. These B/W's have sold for essentially the same price for the past 7 years. Great way to drive one of the best looking Vipers ever made for essentially no depreciation.

Gerald Levin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
When I saw the price, I figured the mi would be 15-20k and that it would be priced a little high but only 8k mi? My 96 only has 7k mi and I wouldnt take 55k but then again, it ain't for sale. I'd venture to say you would be hard pressed to find a cheaper low mi b/w anywhere in the country and this one is in your home state. Good luck!

02 Graphite GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Lowdesert,
That car belongs to a SoCal Viper member. Give him a call. He's a great guy. If I'm not mistaken he is the second owner. No stories, wrecks, racing, etc that I know of. I've driven with him on many occasions and the B/W is in great shape. I'll be seeing him on Sat. so I will see what is up.

OP
OP
L

Lowdesert

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for the input guys. I just wondered about the price because I saw some 2000 gts's with similar mileage in the same price range. I'm starting to figure out that the year of manufacture is not as important as condition and mileage.

Blue Batmobile

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Lowdesert,
That car belongs to a SoCal Viper member. Give him a call. He's a great guy. If I'm not mistaken he is the second owner. No stories, wrecks, racing, etc that I know of. I've driven with him on many occasions and the B/W is in great shape. I'll be seeing him on Sat. so I will see what is up.

Is that Noel's car?

Bat™

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you should at least contact the seller. i would not sell my 96 with less milage, orig. owner car for the 51K selling price of this 97

93Cobra

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think thats a great deal and the B/W's are the fastest. Oh wait a minute, thats my car... :D

The only reason I though of selling my car is due to one of my friends selling his new 06 coupe and giving me a great deal on it. He bought it about 2 months ago and is being forced to sell it due to personal problems. Otherwise, I am completely happy with my B/W.

Andy, its all you fault! :cool: When do you get your new car? :2tu:

Blue Batmobile

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I think thats a great deal and the B/W's are the fastest. Oh wait a minute, thats my car... :D

The only reason I though of selling my car is due to one of my friends selling his new 06 coupe and giving me a great deal on it. He bought it about 2 months ago and is being forced to sell it due to personal problems. Otherwise, I am completely happy with my B/W.

Andy, its all you fault! :cool: When do you get your new car? :2tu:

Sweet! What color? My car should be here Saturday :) . I will be going to Crystal Cove on the 12th with the San Diego group ;) .

Bat™

Newport Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
[/QUOTE]

Sweet! What color? My car should be here Saturday :) . I will be going to Crystal Cove on the 12th with the San Diego group ;) .

Bat™

[/QUOTE]

See you then!