Anyone going to bike week?

dansauto

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be loading up the Viper, Haybusa, Ninja 900 and a friends Softtail Harley next Friday (2/28) Anyone plan on being thier with thier Viper the first week of March???

FRANK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wish I could be in Daytona for bike week...the last time I was there was back in 1996 during a spring break trip. The hog owners weren't too kind to those with rice bikes...the LAST thing you wanna do is pull up to Boot Hill Saloon with your Ninja...I think this year I may do Sturgis right before the Mopar Nats in Columbus...

SneakyPete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are about 10-15 of us that go from North Florida area every year. 10 from Jacksonville and 4 to 6 from Daytona. We usually all meet at Daytona Dodge off I95 and LPGA Blvd. Then Rumble through all together. It make for an interesting mix, because the Vipers get more attention than the bikes.

We usually do it on a saturday, like march 1st, I could try to set something up and see who will be in town.

let me know.

HOGDEALER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just got back from the Harley-Davidson Dealer meeting In Orlando. Froze my but off!!! Wish I could go back but 2300 miles is one long ride even for me. Have a great time!!

malcoll

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be headed down for the weekend..... hopefully we'll have the motorhome ready and won't have to sleep on the ground!

Taking the 77 Harley.... not the Viper!

Lance

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960