ANYONE going to CAAP..????

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If anyone is going to CAAP soon could you keep a lookout for my SSG ACR #468.:eater:
Or for that matter get some pics of a SSG ACR...My car is in G (Trim), funny I always think of Eddie Murphy in 48hrs when I hear that word. Anyway thanks for any help..Kevin:headbang:

dtenney

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not a true ACR, but close, this is a picture of my 08 SSG with ACR aero, Sidewinder wheels, Motons, ACR solid front swaybar, and Stoptech aerorotors.
IMG_08422.JPG

IMG_0843.JPG

-David

Art 138

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How did you affix the dive plates in the front?????or is that part of the aero kit?????

OP
OP
ASPIRATIONS

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks David,
I was going to do the same with my SSG/Blk. Coupe...I think your damn close to a real ACR with your mods. Take those ugly silver side emblems off and get the black ones or the ACR emblems...Thanks for the pics she looks good..:2tu:Kevin

MTGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
David, my gf saw you in Tampa a week or so ago and called me. lol She was going on about a green ACR and I was like none of them are out of the factory yet. This explains it all.

Jeff Monheim

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I agree it is very close! It is a little BETTER with the Motons! Nice job! I really like the color! LOL

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't believe that there are any CAAP tours at present. I have been trying to arrange factory pickup and Kim at Viper HQ confirmed this.

"Trim" status should mean Prefix.

dtenney

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How did you affix the dive plates in the front?????or is that part of the aero kit?????

Dive planes are part of the factory ACR aero kit. They are installed with three large industrial rivets, requiring a rivet gun that resembles bolt cutters.

-David

dtenney

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Take those ugly silver side emblems off and get the black ones or the ACR emblems...Thanks for the pics she looks good..:2tu:Kevin

The kit actually came with the ACR stickers, so I do plan to remove the silver emblems and install the ACR stickers.

-David

dtenney

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree it is very close! It is a little BETTER with the Motons! Nice job! I really like the color! LOL

After driving both cars - the 09 graphite true ACR - and the 08 SSG ACR clone with Motons, I have to agree the Motons are better. The car feels smoother and more composed over bumps allowing the driver to push harder. FYI, I also own a couple SRT-4's, one with KWs and one with Motons, I prefer the Motons on this application as well, for the same reasons.

-David

Martin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If anyone is going to CAAP soon could you keep a lookout for my SSG ACR #468.:eater:
Or for that matter get some pics of a SSG ACR...My car is in G (Trim), funny I always think of Eddie Murphy in 48hrs when I hear that word. Anyway thanks for any help..Kevin:headbang:

How'd your VIN end up being 13 lower than the first SSG ACR you ordered - was it a car that was pre-ordered by a dealer? That's weird - especially since your original VIN added up to 13. I should find your 481 car so I can have consecutive VINs with my 482 car...