Anyone good with photoshop to change wheel color?

Sccoupe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I picked this car up with these Asanti wheels and they arnt my style. Can someone change them to black? I thought of having them anodized or powder coated black, but not sure if it will do enough for them to suit me. If I dont like the look, Ill try to sell them or trade for other wheels.

Thanks.

Jason

Last edited:

RapidTransit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I picked this car up with these Asanti wheels and they arnt my style. Can someone change them to black? I thought of having them anodized or powder coated black, but not sure if it will do enough for them to suit me. If I dont like the look, Ill try to sell them or trade for other wheels.

Thanks.

Jason

Let's see, you can afford an expensive car and new wheels....and you can operate a personal computer. Personally, I would go buy Photoshop and a book to show me how to do it myself. Small amount of money and energy required.....you might even enjoy the DIY factor.:)

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sell them to a thugg and get some OEM's or something that isnt go ghetto looking. I dont think powder coating them will mask the ghetto.

RobZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wheels6.jpg

:usa:

'Trust'

Enthusiast
Reaction score
^^ That looks 10x better.

Let's see, you can afford an expensive car and new wheels....and you can operate a personal computer. Personally, I would go buy Photoshop and a book to show me how to do it myself. Small amount of money and energy required.....you might even enjoy the DIY factor.:)

Let's see, Gen II's aren't exactly 'expensive' and he said it came with the wheels. He also didn't ask what you would personally do, just for a chop', CS4 is $699 just for Photoshop, doesn't make too much sense to buy it for one chop, so, why the post?

OP
OP
S

Sccoupe

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Wow, thanks Robzilla. That does look a lot better. Decisions, decisions. I just need to decide on anodizing these black or picking up some Iforged 5 spokes, or maybe some CCW's.

Anyone want to trade? :)

OP
OP
S

Sccoupe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After more thought, altering these wheels probably wont suite me. However $500 for the set seems off. One can't even buy half of one new wheel for that. I'd as soon melt them down into some very nice coasters. :headbang:

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those wheels ****. Plain and simple. If you can get $500 for them you should consider yourself lucky. They look like cheap snap on plastic hub caps from K-Mart. Take the $500 and throw a party that they are not on your Viper any longer!!! :D

V

Venomiss

Buy an ad if you want to sell them or join the VCA and get the ad for free.;)

Along with Viper Magazine, Viper Notes, discounts, access to the Illustrated & VCA members sections and if you plan on going to VOI my guess is being a member will be very wise investment.