Anyone had repair work done @ Rusnak Dodge in Pasadena Cal.?

scottgf

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just wondering if they have a good Viper tech...
I am going to need some service work done soon on my 94, and was going to take it to Dave Jenkins but I heard he wasn't @ Tuttle Click anymore so Rusnak is just a couple blocks away from my work...
Anyone...Anyone???
Cheers,

FUSCUCLA1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I take my Mercdes to Rusnak only because I bought the car there AND the only reason I did that was because I had special benefits (no mark up and no wait list) because my sister knows the owners daughter. Never took the Viper there, oh wait a minute I think I had a smog check there once. Are they near the old Fedco? If so, that is the dealer I had my Viper smogged and they had problems with that. I can't remember the details but they had to bust out the manuals and it took longer than I thought. I cant really complain about the service at MB, but I know Dodge is a different story.

I went back and looked through my records.....I went to Rusnak for the smog check and they COULDNT DO IT. After 15-20 minutes I was told they couldnt do it and I left and went to another Dodge dealer.

ACR Larry

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If it is not warranty work and if you can wait until next month, you might want to consider holding off. DJ will be back.

As far as Rusnak goes, I can't speak for their Dodge dealer, but I did have some work done by their Porsche contingent. They rate "just okay" on customer service and quality compared to other Porsche dealers in my opinion. I don't know if they have anything to do with Rusnak Dodge though.

Bottom line, wait for Jenkins if you can.

OP
OP
S

scottgf

Viper Owner
Reaction score
hmmmmmm
sounds like dj is going to open his own place.....cool...
I think Ill just wait.....
Wonder if he will be able to do Chrysler "Added care plus" ext. warr. work....I may need some of that done too?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpcc