Anyone have a door handle bezel?

Richard H. Vitale

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am looking for an OEM LH (drivers side) door handle bezel for my 94. The 4 clips on mine were broken off when I bought my Viper several years ago, and it was taped on with double sided tape. A used one would be perfect.

Thank you,

Richard

GTSjbud

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If you don't want to buy brand new ones, just call X2 Builders or Viper Parts Larry and they should have some used ones for ya.

GTSjbud

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Left bezel #TT06DX9AA MSRP $73.50, less 20% VCA discount, also in stock.:cool:
914-763-3136

Also for used parts: Paul Scharf 800-338-4002

My apologies for not mention Tators Dodge a.k.a. 'The Viper Wizard' and Paul Scharf. I have purchased from Tators and received nothing but fantastic support! :2tu:

Cheers
Jason

Last edited:

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
While we're on the topic of door parts...

Chuck, a local Viper Tech told me that the rear window guide/stanchion/seal for the GTS was "revamped" at some point and can now only be ordered with the glass because the shape of the stanchion is different, thus the shape of the glass is different. Any truth in that? My outer seal on my drivers side stanchion is hanging on by the top plastic piece that wraps over the top of the stanchion.

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a spare left door bezel, but not sure if it is the part you need. There is the square piece, and then the piece under that piece. I have the underneath piece. Also, there are smoother black ones and bumpy black ones, depending on the interior, and one I have is the smoother type. If that's what you need, I can send it to you. (Best if you posted a photo to be clear.)

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
While we're on the topic of door parts...

Chuck, a local Viper Tech told me that the rear window guide/stanchion/seal for the GTS was "revamped" at some point and can now only be ordered with the glass because the shape of the stanchion is different, thus the shape of the glass is different. Any truth in that? My outer seal on my drivers side stanchion is hanging on by the top plastic piece that wraps over the top of the stanchion.

I'm sure his a good Viper Tech and I don't know how much of the parts system he knows but I get to do both.:D You can just order the outer stanchion without the glass.

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm sure his a good Viper Tech and I don't know how much of the parts system he knows but I get to do both.:D You can just order the outer stanchion without the glass.

Thanks Chuck. He said the reason you have to order the glass with the replacement stanchions is because the shape of the stanchion on the edge where the glass fits was modified, so the original glass would no longer work. I'll seek clarification (not that I'll order OEM parts from a dealer other than Tator's, but I'm curious as to what he's talking about).

newelly

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I brought one for my 95 this year from my local dodge dealer turns out it was also used on the prowler but they are reversed on the prowler so using the viper number i got the one for the right side and had to send it back for the other side...was 95 cdn..

klamathpro

Viper Owner
Reaction score
So these are now back in stock Chuck? A year ago they were non existent from dealers. I bought mine from JonB.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang