Anyone have a link where to purchase clear tape to guard against chips?

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had bought some before, it's a roll about 3 - 4" wide x about 8' long or so in a roll. Forgot where I bought it at.. I repainted my sills and since I have Kuhmos I'd like to protect it before I get any chips...

Thanks

Gerald

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gerald, you and I bought some at the same time, that might help for searching the archives for a link - also, when I get home this evening, I might be able to get info for you from my box with the roll in it, if you don't come across it earlier - call me this evening big boy ;)

OP
OP
G

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
THanks John, I couldn't find it..

Thanks for the link Tony. I'm just after a few 'strips'...

Thanks!

Gerald

Mike Brunton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gerbald :) ...

I have some of it - I think it's 12" wide and I probably have 8 or 10 feet of it. Would it be enough to do what you need to do? Its yours free if ya want it bud.

EDIT: The stuff I have is 3M brand

ABADASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gerald which Kuhmos are you running. I need some new street tires on 17" rims could use dot track tires if they hold up well. Thanks

OP
OP
G

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mike, that soo cool but damn, I already ordered it from 3M about an hour ago.. grrrr...

KurtZ RT-10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought some 3M Scotchcal™ High Performace Protective Films from http://www.vehicleprotectionfilms.com/vpf/products.asp
Good price but you have to buy full rolls

Mike Brunton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mike B.,
If your generous offer is open to all, I'll take it.
Thanks,
Ed

Edward,

I got 2 emails about it which I saw before I logged on here. One guy is looking to his fender lips, and I dunno about the other. so I emailed 'em asking how much of it they needed.

The good news is I have 15' of it. I thought I had 8 or 10... so maybe I can accomodate you too? How much ya need?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery