Anyone have nice pictures of babes posing with Vipers?

Motor City Mad Man

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I downloaded some pictures of bikini models posing next to Vipers from the extremebikini website, but I was wondering if any of you out there have others you might want to share with us. If I can get my girlfriend to pose with my Viper in a bikini, I'll share it too.

C O D Y

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lately I haven't been doing enough to help out the board, and this is an excellent opportunity to step up and fix that.

I know how busy the moderators are, so if you would be so kind as to email the pictures to me I will go through them and decide what ones should be posted.

smile.gif

P.S. GREAT photos of the tips, I'm sure they sold quick!

SteveBCloud9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have several but don't know how to post them. Most of them I downloaded from this forum anyway. High society did a spread 2 years ago with a Prowler, Viper, Mustang, etc. VERY NICE stuff but they do not scan well. Send me your pics, I have customers who love them...... PLEASE.....

SoCal Rebell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BWoodbury:
Ok, that is 7 posts (8 with mine) and NOT ONE SINGLE PICTURE!

Well at least we didn't piss off Tony...
frown.gif

One the subject of self-moderation, I would suggest that only links be posted here. Will that help Tony?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I saw Tony posting on the Corvette Forum.

Steve Ferguson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have about 200 photo's from the Extreme Bikini Viper photo shoot. I just have no clue as to how to post them. I think you can see them by going to the Extreme Bikini web-site?

Try sending an e-mail to Mike: [email protected]

Tom and Vipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I posted one under "Eye Candy" recently....

...of course it was totally ruined because I was in it!

I was going to ask Vipermad if maybe there shouldn't be an adults section or maybe 2 of them, one for guy pigs, and girl...

...or even a place where fowl language was appropriate.

Shu! Shu! ... Git! Git! .....Does anyone else have problems with these **** chickens?

Tom

OP
OP
M

Motor City Mad Man

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, I had already seen the dozens of pictures on the extremebikini website some time back and downloaded the ones I liked. I was wondering if anyone knew of any pictures out there on another site or from their personal photos. Oh well, maybe I will have to have a photo shoot with my exotic dancer girlfriend posing with my Viper and ask if she'll let me post them here. I don't think she'll have a problem with ******, but those will be for my eyes only.
bounce.gif
bounce.gif
laugh.gif

pj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry, guys, I got so busy upgrading our server these past few days and missed out on this message....

smile.gif

An oldie and some new ones I just got done scanning a little while ago (not sure if I posted these already on the site).

Here's some Julie Ann shots...

You must be registered for see images attach

pj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's some Alyssa Alps shots... These are a little blown out because I had just gotten my new Nikon D1 and hadnt gotten the hang of it yet.

That's all folks!

pj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been inspired.... I'm going to rescan all those shot from our "Million Dollar Shoot"... The scanner I had at the time wasnt doing a very good job; so I'll have to go back through and redo them.

Lots of good stuff from that day - just never scanned the pics.

(Did you know I have over 30,000 slides and negatives? Scanning is not on the top of my list of favorite things to do!)

pj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HEY JASON!

Whats up with posting my pics on your website? That isn't nice - you could have at least asked permission. (Besides, I'm not particularily happy with the quality of those pics anyways!)

pj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
&gt; my photo point album

Um, Jason - people can order prints of these images from your site? Dude, thats way messed up. I could probably make a decent case that it is a commercial use of my images.

It may not have occured to you that the photos from the shoot on display in "your" photo point album cost me about $10,000 to do. Are you planning on paying me a license fee for the use of those images? Let's see, you posted them on 10/10/2000 - thats about 10 months ago.... I'm sure we can work out a reasonable license fee.

All webpages on my site state: "The images on this page are the property of Michael D. Pierce and Extreme Team Productions. No portion of this page, text, images or code, may be copied, reproduced, published or distributed in any medium without the expressed written permission of the copyright holder."

I dont mind people downloading the images for themselves - but public display (and commercial use) is a no-no. (At least not without express written permission.

Or am I way off base here?

pj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Alyssa is a dear friend - I really like working and hanging out with her... Her real name is Dee...
smile.gif

She definately has a way of getting your attention.

BWoodbury

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok, that is 7 posts (8 with mine) and NOT ONE SINGLE PICTURE!

Well at least we didn't piss off Tony...
frown.gif

One the subject of self-moderation, I would suggest that only links be posted here. Will that help Tony?

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hmmmmmm, surprised Mike of Extreme Bikini Fame hasn't popped up a few pictures already.It will be okay Tony, as his girls all have a MODERATE amount of clothing on their person.

OP
OP
M

Motor City Mad Man

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Michael, I don't think you are off base on the points you made above. Did you say you had some more pics from the Viper shoots that you never put on your website? We would all be glad to see them I am sure. Do you have plans for any Viper shoots in the future, or are you Viperless now?

pj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I need to make an apology here.

Jason posted the pictures with my permission - except he changed his email address and I couldnt find a record of having given permission to that person.

It is not uncommon for me to give people permission to use my stuff on their personal sites (for noncommercial use) and I keep track by email addresses.

Having pointed out his old email address, I found our correspondence from almost a year ago giving him permission.

My apologies for the mixup.

I have asked that he wait til I get better scans done before reposting them....
smile.gif

As for shooting again - I am Viperless... I have a reservation for an early release of the '03 and decided to hold off. (Much to my regret).

But if we can coordinate something with some Viper owners (Chicago and Fairfax, VA areas); I can probably put something together!

Any takers?

singlemd4u

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Bob Woodbury, we gotta get together one time and finally meet. heres a quick pic with female and viper ....sorry shes not a model but at least shes very local. later Barry

You must be registered for see images

dmora

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by xtrmbikini:
&gt; my photo point album

Um, Jason - people can order prints of these images from your site? Dude, thats way messed up. I could probably make a decent case that it is a commercial use of my images.

It may not have occured to you that the photos from the shoot on display in "your" photo point album cost me about $10,000 to do. Are you planning on paying me a license fee for the use of those images? Let's see, you posted them on 10/10/2000 - thats about 10 months ago.... I'm sure we can work out a reasonable license fee.

All webpages on my site state: "The images on this page are the property of Michael D. Pierce and Extreme Team Productions. No portion of this page, text, images or code, may be copied, reproduced, published or distributed in any medium without the expressed written permission of the copyright holder."

I dont mind people downloading the images for themselves - but public display (and commercial use) is a no-no. (At least not without express written permission.

Or am I way off base here?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Photopoint is the one who sells them. He is distributing them. I think he took them down though, i just went there, and couldnt find anything.

Silver98

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is a nice wallpaper I just received from Tracy.

Sorry if it is a little big (800X600)

BWoodbury

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Barry,

We do have to get together. Bring you blond friend and I'll bring my brunette wife! You can find us pretty much every Friday at the Gilmer Road house. But we normally leave the Viper at home in the interest of more cocktails.
smile.gif

Vreracing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You've got to be careful with Vipers. They are such Chick magnets that bikini clad babes are just likely to fall out of trees onto your Viper.

<center>
</center>

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rmoore8950