Anyone have pics of where they mounted there nitrous solenoids?

v10kingsnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
dont have pics to post now but you need to take the metal brackets given in the kit and remove the top bolt on the outer sides of the motor on each throttle body and use these bolts to secure the brackets to the motor. you then need to mount the solenoids to this bracket and bend them 90degrees so the hold the solenoids vertically in place. remember that the solenoids can be upside down, sideways, or right side up to work. it is only for asthetic purposes i did this because my car is all show and i didnt like to hide the kit in any fashion. my numbers on the quarter prove this method is not only slick, but very good looking way to visually balence out the symetry while looking at the motor!i can email you the pics but do not know how to post them up

acrdakota

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How crazy do you want to get with the install? If your going for the ultra stealth look hiding them under the wiper cowl is the way to go.

ACELLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
On a gen I a good place is to make a bracket and put them in front of the motor on the frame cross member. This way works nice as it is in the center of the tubes and you have an easy way to run the lines.

Here are a couple of pics, sorry they are a little dark.

2222Nitrous_Solenoids_and_Lines-med.JPG

2222Nitrous_Solenoid-med.JPG

Redenuff93 (Lauri) did his real cool, he put them inside the airbox and drilled small holes in the air box to run the lines out. Very Stealth looking!

Jack B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Take a look pictures in "my gallery", I fabbed a plate that attaches to the crossmember. There are probably 15 pictures of different nitrous install aspects. Also do a search on Toofast, he sells a plate that can also be mounted on the crossmember.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kodiakleather