Anyone here on the board from LA heard about the missile mistery?

TrackAire

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm guessing someone spilled their Dr Pepper on the launch control panel of a submarine and off went a little suprise :omg:

This has been on Fox all morning, I'm pretty sure we know where it came from because of radar triangulation (or whatever they do to figure this stuff out).

I'm thinking it was a military missle gone off by mistake.

Cheers,
George

OP
OP
V

vancouver-gts

Viper Owner
Reaction score

eucharistos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
experts saying large enough to be an icbm :omg:

possibly from a submarine to remind the world of our might while barry spending $2 billion of your tax dollars

time will change all our speculations

Herc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just another airliner doing Mach .80 or so straight and level.

Herc

GTS Bruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chinese icbm 7000 mile range from a JIN II sub that carries twelve. Landed on target in northern china. The "test" launch was from international waters of course.

08Venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw on the news there was speculation it was an ICBM fired from a submarine.It was thought it was a flexing of American military muscle while Obama was in Asia.The firing was designed to show the Asians that they could be reached by a missile fired in the Pacific,so not to try any funny stuff.

Herc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw on the news there was speculation it was an ICBM fired from a submarine.It was thought it was a flexing of American military muscle while Obama was in Asia.The firing was designed to show the Asians that they could be reached by a missile fired in the Pacific,so not to try any funny stuff.

And it coasted in over LA heading east and landed where?

Herc