anyone hook up fogs on their acr?

2kgtsacr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has anyone tried? Is it possible? I know its one of the signs to tell if its an acr but I think it just looks weird without them.

redtanrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
On the Gen II ACR's the plugs and the light switch are there. (Lot's of folks like me installed the factory fog lights). I'd bet they are also there on Gen IV's. If you do install don't loose the black cover plugs, they're hard to find.

99_viper.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP

2kgtsacr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
awesome thanks, I guess I'll have to give jonb a call for the covers for the fogs or do you not or did not use the covers?

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has anyone tried? Is it possible? I know its one of the signs to tell if its an acr but I think it just looks weird without them.

If you do install don't loose the black cover plugs, there hard to find.

Previous owner did mine, and I like the look better, also. I don't have the blanking plates, so, if you don't want to keep track of them, please send them to me. I would like to pass along the OEM stuff to the next owner someday. (But, I don't care enough about it to buy them.)

I would like to see a picture of the removed blanking plate just for the record, in case I or someone wanted to make one. Is it metal or plastic ?

redtanrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would like to see a picture of the removed blanking plate just for the record, in case I or someone wanted to make one. Is it metal or plastic ?[/quote]

AZ, plastic, fairly thin, buried somewhere in my garage, if I get a chance today I'll send you a picture.

awesome thanks, I guess I'll have to give jonb a call for the covers for the fogs or do you not or did not use the covers?[/quote]

2k, you remove the black covers and use stock fog lights. The plug for the lights is already on your car. Don't toss the cover plates, just like the ACR smooth tubes, expensive from Dodge and hard to find.

redtanrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
AZTVR, Here's a couple of pictures. The covers have a texture on the outside and smooth on the backside. No part numbers are on them so a good copy would look OEM. I measured them and their slightly thicker that 1/8" Mike

acr_light_plates.JPG

acr_fog_plates_side.JPG

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
AZTVR, Here's a couple of pictures. The covers have a texture on the outside and smooth on the backside. No part numbers are on them so a good copy would look OEM. I measured them and their slightly thicker that 1/8" Mike

Thanks !! :2tu:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4