Anyone know history of this Viper?

the_postman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
http://www.joemachensford.com/preowned-inventory/2008_DODGE_VIPER_Columbia_1B3JZ69Z68V200363.aspx

Salesman says it was wrecked, front bumper and driver's side fender were replaced. There also a scratch or crack on the rear passenger quarter panel. Car was purchased from auction off lease in California. Anyone here know more about it? He doesn't have the pictures of the damage before repairs were done....

Kicking around the idea of trading for it, though it would have to be an incredible deal since it's been wrecked. Usually I won't touch a wreck, but that SSG color is so darn good looking :)

Mods, if it's inappropriate to post outside ads like this for reference, please remove the thread and accept my apologies.

OP
OP
T

the_postman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All I saw was the AutoCheck and it said there were 2 accidents but didn't report frame damage (that I saw anyway). Where do you see the Carfax at? I don't see it listed on the page. Thanks for the heads up btw.

trainville

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Be patient and you'll find a car with no history for that price. I'd guess that cars value at 55k-58k.

04MambaNYC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All I saw was the AutoCheck and it said there were 2 accidents but didn't report frame damage (that I saw anyway). Where do you see the Carfax at? I don't see it listed on the page. Thanks for the heads up btw.

I checked it for you, see my attachement.

OP
OP
T

the_postman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies everyone, I'm definitely staying away from this one. Gotta love the VCA community!

Hoosier Daddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dang two accidents in 3300 miles! Easy to let your guard down on something with that low of mileage.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
You have a PM, but I can tell you that most damaged Vipers in this condition will cost enough to fix that a trade in later usually is close to the price they originally paid. Parts have already gone up considerably , and that is a consideration few check into.

ZYellow01RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How the hell can a car have two accidents within the first 3000 miles and STILL have an Autocheck score of 91, which is above range!!

Incredible!!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang