Anyone know of a GNX for sale ? Help !!!

MadMaxx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you dead set on just a GNX over a GN?

I've got a 87GN w/ 62K miles (ttop) that will be available soon. Uber clean, and only a few choice mods. I bought another viper so rest of the small toys are being sold off.

MadMaxx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ViperBing:

Around 11K come summer time I guess. That's when these tend to sell well. Very clean, I have to replace the bumper inserts as it's the only flaw (happens to all of them). It's got a 3" down pipe, gauge set (boost/knock), cat back, wastegate mod and shift kit. I suspect around 375 horse at the moment.

Proceeds from the sell will be used to finish my supra, and modify my new GTS :)

O2ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a Grand National with A REAL 4,000 miles on it .Still has the new smell and plastic on the dash....NOT STOCK (D.F.I. ECT......), BUT LOOKS AND RUNS LIKE IT DID FROM THE FACTORY AC EVERYTHING!(CAN BE PUT BACK TO O.E. EASILY) MUST SEE! NOTHING CUT,NO ROLL BAR, FACTORY WHEELS AND DRAG WHEELS INCLUDED!(10 SEC 1/4 MILE) Car is stored in a climate controled garage since day 1. If your interested OR JUST WOULD LIKE MORE INFO call me @ 917-418-3517... Arnie :usa:

CROM

Viper Owner
Reaction score
A friends dad has a GNX with mileage in the hundreds I believe, or maybe something like 2000 miles..cant remember right off hand.

Ill ask him about it as soon as I can.

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
A friend of mine tried to sell me her GN (she mentioned it was a GNX but I never cared enough to look more into it.) Are you looking for a flawless example or something to play with?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian R