Anyone know this car? 2006 SRT Coupe - Orange

OP
OP
N

Next Phase

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is a black SRT coupe up for sale on Autotrader as well. I know he would prefer to buy from somone on the forum or someone that can vouch for the car.

Blainne

Viper Owner
Reaction score
This car has been autotrader for a LONG time. The black coupe for 44k which is also on ebay has also been up for over a month at least, and has been relisted a few times already.

For such a low price and being on there for so long.. I'd say something isn't right or the prices have taken a turn south. 44k for a coupe with 15k miles?

escapedan

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That does seem low for that car, but I have seen a number of verts going for the mid to high $40's. Last year, after a long patient search, I picked up a 2006 First Edition coupe for ~$48k with 16k miles, but the front bumper had been touched up and one quarter panel was clearly repainted. Naturally, I had the car fully inspected prior to purchasing it to ensure there was not any underlying damage. All looked good underneath and I was able to live with the hardly noticeable touchup. Interesting note, none of the touch ups showed up on the carfax at all. I have not found another FE coupe for close to that (price wise), but I do know of one here in northern California with really low miles for $60k. Good luck!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang