Anyone know this car?

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know the car, but the fascia looks like a different color/finish than the hood. Kinda gives it that "Homer Simpson" look. It might be the photo angle or a just painted-but-not-yet-buffed effect....but it looks strange!

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The sun is hitting the facia directly, probably causing the odd look. If you aren't nearby, ask if some AZ member can go look at it.

trainville

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Check out the sport bar. Looks like it's been a rental and the top has been sloppily put on and off many times. Looks like it's been ridden hard, but still not a bad deal for that price...? Oh, and no ashtray, no cigarette lighter....

BlackSnake99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When I was shopping for a mid-year Vette I had some interaction with that dealer that left me with a less that confident feeling. Check, check, and double check before you buy.

motor602

Enthusiast
Reaction score
that car has definitely seen a lot of miles, as mentioned the fascia is an issue, it doesn't look like it lines up with the hood properly. The sport pad and the clear tape have definitely taken a beating, also the weatherstripping surround for the passenger side window looks like it has come undone and reattached with some green rubber stuff. Also looks like mismatched tires? PSI on the fronts and PSII's on the back?

motor602

Enthusiast
Reaction score
check that, goodyear eagles on the left rear only? and the right front seems to be a different tire as well, neither goodyear nor PS1. cooky.

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My 01 has the exact same mileage, yet it looks like it has 5,000 miles on it. That car looks like it has ATLEAST 59K miles, if not more.....I think that this is case of you get what you pay for....I would inspect this vehicle to a T before buying...You are better off paying low $30's for one that is mint, you will thank yourself later.