Anyone know where I can get a set of 19" hre 540 this week??

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone know where I can get a set of 19\" hre 540 this week??

Hey guys, I have been waiting 2 months for a custom set of wheels to be made and I cant wait any longer. I need 4 brand new 19" HRE no. 540 polished mounted on new mich. and balanced. Off-set correctly for 99 gts. Does anyone know of a dealer that can help without waiting for them to be built ???? or have to wait for them to order the tires either!! I cant believe how long it takes to get car parts... Thanks in advance.

unreelviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Anyone know where I can get a set of 19

Try Jon B.(partsrack.com). He should be able to get you a set pretty quickly. Good Luck!

OP
OP
V

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thanks unreel, I left jon and hre a voice mail earlier today to call me but what usually happens is he has to order the wheels and hre will probably take forever to make and then he may have to order the tire size (345/30/19) which will probably be out of stock. Then they have to be sent to him for mounting and then ship all to me. And if they use UPS, Ill never get them!! Just wish my local discount tire store dealt in more than just ricer junk and nitto tires to put it together. Good looking gts by the way....

unreelviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thanks for the compliment! I will let you know if I find someone who can get you a set.

OP
OP
V

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thanks Dimitrios, HRE will lose my business if thats true. I ordered a factory car last year and got it in less time. They must have the same principle as most businesses lately, "lets layoff or cut back on employees to save money and let the customer take the brunt."

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Thanks unreel, I left jon and hre a voice mail earlier today to call me but what usually happens is he has to order the wheels and hre will probably take forever to make and then he may have to order the tire size (345/30/19) which will probably be out of stock. Then they have to be sent to him for mounting and then ship all to me. And if they use UPS, Ill never get them!! Just wish my local discount tire store dealt in more than just ricer junk and nitto tires to put it together. Good looking gts by the way....

SHEESH ! Mark, you just cannot have your cake AND eat it !

As I stated on our lengthy call, HRE claims they can ship fully polshed 19s before Christmas....maybe as fast as 3.5 weeks FROM DEPOSIT. They will NOT ship here first (that would be dumb.) Final 19" wheel barrels are all due in THIS WEEK. Tires in stock, ship DAY OF ORDER. PartsRack / HRE offer a conference call tomorrow to get all on same page LITERALLY. And, we will even take your wheels in trade. All at the LOWEST net cost to you

1MEANSNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Prince Frederick Maryland, On the Chesapeake Bay

SHEESH ! Mark, you just cannot have your cake AND eat it !

As I stated on our lengthy call, HRE claims they can ship fully polshed 19s before Christmas....maybe as fast as 3.5 weeks FROM DEPOSIT. They will NOT ship here first (that would be dumb.) Final 19" wheel barrels are all due in THIS WEEK. Tires in stock, ship DAY OF ORDER. PartsRack / HRE offer a conference call tomorrow to get all on same page LITERALLY. And, we will even take your wheels in trade. All at the LOWEST net cost to you

Jump on this deal now :usa:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dale04SS