Anyone near Flint/Lapeer, Michigan? Would appreciate a check on a local car

killerviper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Anyone live in or near Flint/Lapeer, Michigan? It would be much appreciated if they can assist in checking out a car for me in Lapeer Michiagn. I live in Houston so would be ideal to have it checked by a VCA member prior to booking my ticket out there.

Of course I will compensate via Paypal. Let me know, also if anyone knows a good Viper tech up there I can fly in and take the car there as well.

Thanks guys! :2tu:

Forgot to add, its an 01 GTS

Timnineside

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a 99 GTS. Second Viper. I would be more than happy to help.

I am about 3 hours away. I am sure you can find someone in the MCVO that is closer though.

[email protected]

Cell

231-two one five-three two four 2.

OP
OP
K

killerviper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Tim,

Thanks a bunch for your post. I have already emailed the MCVO through their website but havn't heard back. I don't know if it goes to all members or one person.

I noticed that you are pretty familiar with Gen2's (I love your matt black GTS). I will email or PM you regarding this, although it IS a far drive from you. Hope someone else lives closer as I don't want to put you well out of your way to check the car, but deffo compensate you for your time if you do end up going.

Timnineside

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah its not a problem. I am here if you need me. Plus I don't mind staring at Vipers its what I do in my spare time anyways! FYI mine is for sale if interested. Its in the classifieds. There are a few local guys here that can run threw it if you want.