Anyone need a seat lowering kit?

Achilles99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought my GTS with a 2" seat lowering kit (not adjustable... only the 1" kit is adjustable, I believe) installed. I'd like to either sell this thing outright, or trade for stock seat rails plus cash. Please send me your offers!

OP
OP
A

Achilles99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Never heard back from either buyer for the seat lowering kit... still up for grabs. This retails for $200. I'm selling for $100 plus shipping. Good as new...

OP
OP
A

Achilles99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I sold this kit to a gentleman from CA, and the kit does not solve his problem of needing more legroom. The kit definitely LOWERS the seat for more headroom, but I guess it doesn't bring the seat back much further?

Anyhow, he prefers the stock seat height. He asked me to post and see if anyone else might need the kit. $100 shipped! Let me know, and I'll put you in contact with him. Thanks!

kgrif

Viper Owner
Reaction score
blwn asp, how tall are you. I am 6-4 and I fit, I think? Maybe a seat lowering kit for me would improve what I think is currently OK

BLWNASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the responses. I am 6'2.5 and fit ok. What I need to adjust is the clutch pedal. When I bend my knee up to depress the clutch and turn the steering wheel it hangs up on my knee (left side, door). I wish I could get some kind of reposition of the clutch pedal placement (Roe has something?). But instead I will work on the seat positioning as a hopefull solution.

BLWNASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Update.

I really appreciate everyone's replies and nice offers on this but for the time being I will not be able to do anything. Now that I have had the time to check the car out I see that the previous owner had the amplifier installed under my seat. And it is a huge amp. No seat lowering for me untill I figure out where to put this thing. I also discovered the pedal adjuster knob which has helped a good bit. Thanks again.

OP
OP
A

Achilles99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Update.

I really appreciate everyone's replies and nice offers on this but for the time being I will not be able to do anything. Now that I have had the time to check the car out I see that the previous owner had the amplifier installed under my seat. And it is a huge amp. No seat lowering for me untill I figure out where to put this thing. I also discovered the pedal adjuster knob which has helped a good bit. Thanks again.

Is there an amp underneath the passenger seat, too? If not, you could relocate the amp.

FWIW, I had an aftermarket amp underneath my driver's seat, and I had the 2" lowering kit as well. It fits... my amp is about as thick as the stock amp (2"?).