Anyone need some five spokes

QUICKSRT10/SRT8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Iv been searching for one perfect rear wheel for a long time and can't seem to find any

Bird325

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry to have to ask, but are those PS1 or 2? I KNOW the Gen II comes with PS1, so 1,2, or Run Flat?

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry to have to ask, but are those PS1 or 2? I KNOW the Gen II comes with PS1, so 1,2, or Run Flat?

Those are more than likely Run Flats. That was the standard tire on the Gen. III's. The Run flats had the same tread pattern as the PS1's that were standard on the later Gen. II's ('99-'02).

Bird325

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was YOUR pictures that allowed me to visualize them on MY GTS. Though they look great, I just don't know about having the same wheels as someone in my neighborhood.

351carlo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice setup. I've been debating it but I've spent too much on toys in the past few months.

Great price, good luck with the sale!

OP
OP
T

tucker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sensors are still in the wheels. These are the PS1's that came on the Gen 3 cars.

OP
OP
T

tucker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As a follow up to the PS1 and run flat debates and by no means is this directed at Bird; the PS2 is the better all around tire. If you know how to drive, know that when it is cold you don't try to kill it in every gear, when there is water on the road you need to be careful, etc...you should have no issue with a PS1. I have had them on nine Vipers, all with no issue, but I tend to use my brain just after pushing the red button.

If you are a Fast and Furious kind of guy, I would just as soon not sell them as I don't want to have a crash on my conscience for selling tires to someone that didn't use their head.

If you have a GTS, you have had the equivalent or much worse on your car. If you have a Gen 3, this is what you have already.

If you are wanting to track the car and bang 1.60's or better, this is not your tire, unless your last name is Furman and you are at Englishtown.

I hope that helps with everyone's decision.

Next Phase

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why did I have to see this thread... "Somewhere in Time's" pics really sold me on these wheels.

Now I have to convince the wife that my I-forged 19/20's are no good and I need these...lol

OP
OP
T

tucker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
These are sold. Sorry for not updating...been traveling.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960