Anyone Needing a Car Hauled From Indiana Area to Virginia or Close

BJ MOTORS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am leaving Thursday 3AM heading to Indiana and am coming back with an empty trailer Friday hopefully. If anyone would like to have your vehicle transported and Gary A is busy or unavailable, let me know, send me a PM or call me at 1-804-784-7208. 9-5 at the shop or on my mobile 1-804-347-1808. Trying to cover some of my expenses while hauling an empty trailer home.Thanks

OP
OP
B

BJ MOTORS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Casy how far are you from Culvert! I should be there late afternoon Thursday. Any chance you want to buy me an expensive dinner , I am a Sushi guy, or drive me back to Virginia? Gerald I would need the addresses from Grand Rapids to Indianapolis. I have not picked up the trailer and need to make sure that size vehicle will fit. The trailer was used as a one car hauler and the other half is deisgned as an office with storage. SO I am not sure the vehicles length would fit. Either way e-mail me the address of both places I will mapit and see if ti is possible and the costs involved.

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was good on the Expensive dinner, until you said Sushi! Yuck! :D

Valpo is way up in the North West past of the Great State of Indiana. Not sure where Culvert is though.

I'm out of town until late Thursday night this week.

Watch for Deer and have a safe trip! :2tu:

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Have a good trip...but, if you have trouble or need something in the central Indiana area, contact me.

Gerald Levin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Bernie, I need an eldo hauled from
Grand Rapids Auto Parts (my brother in laws place)
1810 Turner Avenue Northwest, Grand Rapids, MI 49504
to the NE side of Indianapolis, In 46220:
4280 Kessler Lane, E. Dr
Indianapolis, IN
I've got someone here that will drive with a friend to G.R. and then drive the car back but not sure I trust him. The amount that you would quote would probably sway me one way or the other. Thanks, Gerald Levin

OP
OP
B

BJ MOTORS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GaryA you are one funny man!!!! :bonker: :hitfan: :hitfan: :hitfan: :hitfan: Gerald I have just been informed that I am taking another vehicle back with me and the trailer is only set up for one as it has the other space as a working area. I'm sorry and good luck.

OP
OP
B

BJ MOTORS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chad I am game for the Sushi!!!!!! Call me tomorrow I should be in Indiana around 5PM leaving in 6 hours. I would enjoy the dinner hour with the Chadstmeister.Asian Chicks :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :needpics:

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't lure Gary into this thread guys. He is waiting for the weather to break in Chicago(snow) so he can deliver my GTS and I don't want him distracted. :D

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't lure Gary into this thread guys. He is waiting for the weather to break in Chicago(snow) so he can deliver my GTS and I don't want him distracted. :D

I'll deliver your Viper to you, know problem :headbang:

and I promise to jug down the beer AFTER I get it to you :p

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte