anyone seen this car?

pingi3

Viper Owner
Reaction score
it is listed in the vipertrader.com. it is a 99 silver with blue stripes gts. pics look good but would like to hear a first hand visual. It is in Ovieda. FL near orlando. thanks in advance

terminator02

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have checked out every single source for the past six months feel free to PM me whenever you have a prospect (I am in the mix of closing a deal so don't worry bout competition). That car you are referring to has been listen on there for about 6 months (which may mean there is a story). I have not spoken with the owner so feel free to investigate it but I have seen that car for awhile.

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
that car has me thinking about purple stripes again..... :)

Plum...if you pick out the purple color you want I'd be happy to help you do it in vinyl. Vinyl is a cheap way to try out the stripes, IMO. Just drop off your Viper next time you're in CT and I should have it back to you in a few months with slightly more miles on it.:D

OP
OP
P

pingi3

Viper Owner
Reaction score
yeah I think I will pass. spoke with him today and he said the roof needed to be repainted and he is the forth owner. thanks guys. Hey on a good note, I did make my first offer to some one. I do not think he will take it though.