Anyone selling Yellow 05?

SFYellow

Suspended
Reaction score
Anyone you know of selling for a good price Yellow 05?
I thought that I found a good deal, but now it seems that the deal isn't that great, so if you know of anyone who are selling a good priced Yellow 05 please let me know.
You can also email me at [email protected].
Thanks.

OP
OP
S

SFYellow

Suspended
Reaction score
I am in San Francisco, Bay Area. Even though it would be much better to find a CA car I however consider cars from anywhere in US.

OP
OP
S

SFYellow

Suspended
Reaction score
Yep, saw those. The one for 53 is beautiful car and it was sold. The one for 58 is a nice car, but I am looking for a good deal in low 40s.

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep, saw those. The one for 53 is beautiful car and it was sold. The one for 58 is a nice car, but I am looking for a good deal in low 40s.

A glance through our classifieds should tell you that "low 40's" is extremely ambitious. I even searched for '05's on Auto-trader real quick and nothing under 50 came up, regardless of color or mileage. Not that a deal like that isn't out there, but you're asking for almost 50% depreciation on a 3 year old Viper, so you're going to have to find a VERY motivated (read: desperate) seller.

That said...good luck with your search.

OP
OP
S

SFYellow

Suspended
Reaction score
Guys do you know if I can search craigslist nationwide? I bet someone somewhere on craigslist selling just the car that I am looking for, but finding it by going through each of craigslist location is not an easy task.

pteam

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yellow is a rare color for Gen 3 vipers being only made for 2 years and minimal production. They probably will not be as cheap as say red vipers and you probably wont find any for around 40k unless milage is really high.

bullish

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Call Gary at windy city motor sports, he has a MINT 2005 yellow with 1700 miles on it. His # is 847-338-6690 tell him Pat refered you. He is a personal friend of mine and a great guy. This car is like brand new with some goddies.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For what you are looking for, mid to high $40s is where you are going to be for a mint low mileage 2005 in yellow. If you want higher miles, you might be able to find low $40s.

OP
OP
S

SFYellow

Suspended
Reaction score
Thank you guys for all your help!!! Because of this forum and its members I realized that 50K may not be such a great deal after all.
I was actualy lucky to quickly find a great deal on a Yellow 05 Viper for only 42K and the car has only 7K miles and still has few months of warranty. I am flying to pick it up today and drive home :)!!!

Now expect tons of questions from me on the upgrades of this magnificent car.

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you guys for all your help!!! Because of this forum and its members I realized that 50K may not be such a great deal after all.
I was actualy lucky to quickly find a great deal on a Yellow 05 Viper for only 42K and the car has only 7K miles and still has few months of warranty. I am flying to pick it up today and drive home :)!!!

Now expect tons of questions from me on the upgrades of this magnificent car.

Wow...Congratulations on finding such a great deal! I never thought you would have gotten one that low! Make sure we get PICS!!!!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960