Anyone w/AEM Interested in Tuning near WV

HOdbleFman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Justin Nenni of Tuning Concepts in Austin, Texas is coming to Charleston, West Virginia next week to tune my car with the AEM EMS. As of now, I am the only car he is tuning. If anyone is interested in getting some great tuning, this is a good opportunity. He's got a great reputation for being an awesome tuner for the AEM, Motec, and many other stand alone EMS's for the Viper and Supra. PM me if you are interested or want more details. By doing multiple cars at one time, there is a considerable savings.

Ryan

snampro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry, off topic: if I ever drive my car up there I'll have to look you up, I grew up in Milton, WV, my parents still live there...

Venom 1000TT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd be interested in some fine tuning but Charleston is about an 8 hour drive. Being winter, I'm not willing to chance it. Good luck!

OP
OP
H

HOdbleFman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Venom, come on down man. The weather is looking fine up through Wednesday.

Snampro, I'm very close to Milton. Give me a shout next time you are in town.

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey Ryan-idea is tempting-I live in Parkersburg and work around Charleston area....but don't really have anything to tune.

I have only added exhaust and intake since I got the viper 6 mos ago

Would it be worth it?

OP
OP
H

HOdbleFman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Leslie, I don't think it would be worth it for you. I'm not sure what modifications you have, but if you don't have some type of programmable engine management system there isn't much he can do. For the Viper you'd either have to have an AEM or Motec. You could get an AEM overnighted to you tomorrow and have it ready to tune when he gets here this week. :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang