Anyone want to sell a set of CCW 505A's??????

melialayton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone want to sell a set of CCW 505A\'s??????

In my previous post I said I would consider other styles, but I really want the 505A's... if anyone has a set they would be willing to part with (with or without tires) LET ME KNOW ASAP!!!!!

THANKS,
MELIA LAYTON
229-220-4041
[email protected]

Ulysses

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Anyone want to sell a set of CCW 505A\'s??????

Purners are in real high demand. If you are under a time crunch, you'll probably have to settle for something else.

OP
OP
M

melialayton

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Well guys... I just wanted to let you know that I've received more offers than I expected

I think I'm going to go with some 19's (I just haven't decided between the CCW's and the HRE's)

Thanks again for all the responses!

I'll let you guys know what I decide on and post some pics soon.

I WILL HAVE A SET OF STOCK WHEELS AVAILABLE OFF OF MY GEN1 IN GOOD OVERALL CONDITION... THEY ARE CHROME PLATED AND INCLUDE CENTER CAPS (THE BACK TIRES NEED REPLACING... THE FRONT TIRES HAVE ABOUT 70-75% TREAD) --- MAKE ME AN OFFER!

MELIA LAYTON
www.geocities.com/dodgemotorsports40
[email protected]
229-220-4041

OP
OP
M

melialayton

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I am buying them used so all I've seen so far is pictures... I think they are polished lips w/ chrome centers with Pirelli P-Zeros.

I'll let you know after they come in...

Nasty 10

Viper Owner
Reaction score

I am buying them used so all I've seen so far is pictures... I think they are polished lips w/ chrome centers with Pirelli P-Zeros.

I'll let you know after they come in...

Good choice on the HRE's. If you went with chrome centers you should have went with chrome lips. The polished lips will look like crap compared to the chrome center. I recently had my HRE's chromed and they look AWESOME !

OP
OP
M

melialayton

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Well they didn't work out... so I guess I'm still waiting on the Purner 505A's or if anyone knows where I can find a deal on a set of 19" 547's let me know.