Anyone want to trade my RT/10 plus $$$ for GTS?

Denny Wagner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Viper Bros..........
Just putting out feelers....anyone interested in trading my gorgeous '93 RT/10 plus cash $$$ for a 96-98 GTS? It's totally stock and unmolested mechanically except for Borla mufflers, no paintwork or damage ever, loaded incl. fact. a/c, fact. alarm, power locks, chrome 3 spoke wheels, only 20k miles, Autoform hardtop, windows and spoiler, 10 disc c-d changer. (red, of course) This car is at least a 9 or 9.5, never hammered or raced and needs NOTHING!! Or, I'll sell it for $39,500 outright (firm). I'm in N.E. Pennsylvania, about an hour north of Philadelphia. If you're interested and would like to chat, please email me at: [email protected]
I look forward to hearing from all of you animals....Hissssss!! :rolleyes:

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No GTS owner is going to want a gen 1 rt. Nothing personal but if they wanted a rt they would probably want a gen 2.
They are too used to the additional ammenities a gen 2 has. Go sell it privately and get what you want.. Of course you could always keep it and get a second viper..LOL

Adam

Fishtail

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You should sell it and find a good deal on a GTS. If your going to keep it the miles probably wont matter.

-Lou

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck,

Not funny about two vipers just the fact that he wants someone with a newer gts with more ammenities to go backward in time for a trade..

Adam