Anyone with a Viper For Sale......

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
SUV on Rice...
Sorpranos ride with P.Diddy...
"What's next? No profile tires?..."

Seriously though nice ride, I hope you get what you want for her...

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My Viper is for sale but I definitely don't want a truck - just cash.
smile.gif

DSC00052.JPG

DSC00054.JPG

DSC00055.JPG

DSC00139.JPG

blkz06vette

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Trey,

Your GTS is totally bad *** . Love that black color. I have been thinking of getting a GTS myself.

How much are you asking for yours ?

Thanks,

Dave
01 Z06 Blk/Blk

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by blkz06vette:
Trey,

Your GTS is totally bad *** . Love that black color. I have been thinking of getting a GTS myself.

How much are you asking for yours ?

Thanks,

Dave
01 Z06 Blk/Blk

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks Dave! I sent you an e-mail w/ pics, let me know if you received it.

Bad_Byte

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by VIPRGTS:
If other people weren't so
desperate to sell short & if everyone would
just hold to what I would like to call the
"New Advanced Viper Bluebook" then we would all go
up in value including any new purchaser.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

death2.gif
You can have my Viper when you pry my cold dead fingers from around the steering wheel
death2.gif

Daffy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ricky,

You say viper but I'm not sure if you're looking for a GTS or a RT/10. If you're interested in a black on black 2000 RT/10, less than 9K miles, only mods are in my sig. Shoot me an email & I can send pics etc.

Dave.

BTW, very nice truck, but I'm not in the market for another SUV.

AJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
huh? quit highballing the guy... he can get a perfect-shape 2002 with a few thousand miles on the odo for about 65k or even less.

keep looking- you will find your ride

alex
02 gts
few other cars

George Murray

Enthusiast
Reaction score
G Rims and Gangsta (c)rap blaring outta yet another stupid SUV that wouldn't bring more than $12K at any respectable dealer auction.

I see stuff like this all of the time. Such mods do nothing to increase value. All they do is increase the already high annoyance factor of SUVs (yeah so what they sell like crazy...they're annoying fast-lane blockers).

Dude...save your money (and your eardrums) and maybe you can afford a Viper some day. Or, in the meantime, take the G ride funds and buy a blower and some other go-fast mods for the T/A.

At least you aren't driving *** junk.

Question: at what degree of yaw is your ball cap worn?

joe117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I looked at the KBB page. The "private party" price for a 98 Navigator in excellent condition, with all the options, is $27,470. You said you want $35k. I know you must have paid a bunch for the mods to your Navigator. It look's like you are counting on them to be worth a bunch too.

AJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
true.. unfortunately, your upgrades are not worth much when it comes to selling the truck. most folks dont care about them and the one that do would like things done in their own way and you can be sure their way is quite different than your way... the chances of finding somebody that would pay even 25 cents on every buck you spent are slim to none...

honestly, your truck is worth about 29k on the street- about 24 to the dealer- if that much...

nothing personal- just take it from somebody that knows the market more or less...

good luck in your quest.

alex
02 gts
few other cars

monnieh

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey WS6, I have a lot of repect for how you have taken some of the posting in this thread in stride. If somebody flamed my ride like they did yours I would gone off on them so bad the thread would have been closed.

I must agree that your vechile is not my style, I'm into go not show.

What could help is if you say how much cash your willing to throw in to the trade.

i.e. I will trade my Nav plus $30K for a 99 GTS (or whatever)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang