Anyone with cheap rear Kuhmos v700\'s?

Just need a cheap set to finish out the season, for stock 17" rims

OP
OP
E

Eric H

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Re: Anyone with cheap rear Kuhmos v700\'s?

I went to partsrack and they had them for the same price as tirerack, and tirerack shipping was only $20

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score

EricH....just buy my Hoosiers..brand new set...i know your looking Cheap...make me an offer...

Early93Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

EricH....just buy my Hoosiers..brand new set...i know your looking Cheap...make me an offer...

Dam frank how many sets do you have. Just bought mine from you earlier this year.
Dan

OP
OP
E

Eric H

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Frank, size? i thought they were all 335's? wasnt sure they would fit on stock genI rims, otherwise will.......what kid of shape are they in?(i know sorry i have probably asked a million times)

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Come on Guy's. I ran a Gen1 for 10 years on the track. I only used Stock OEM Rims. 17's with Hoosiers. The Hoosiers are Brand Spankin New. Still have the **** on them....
I have 1 set left. I also have a Set of 6 purner wheels. they are also 17's. Yes Eric you can run 335's on all 4 corners, i have done this.

OP
OP
E

Eric H

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Sorry, Frank, didnt mean to doubt you. I've just read on the boards that they may rub. PM me a price, but if they are brand new, they may be out of my price range but doesnt hurt to ask.. Sorry to be a pain in the butt.