Are There Any NY/CT Members Feeling Distress Out There???

tim721

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Are There Any NY/CT Members Feeling Distress Out There?

This is all [******]. I'm not a VCA member, but I must throw in my 2 cents here. I have hung out with this crew on NUMEROUS occasions. The awesome thing about the NY/CT club is that the PEOPLE make the club & NOT THE CARS.

Scott, Adrian, Charlie - it's people like you that make this club so worthwhile. :2tu: I couldn't have asked for more down to earth people to run this place. Keep doing what you're doing & don't let [******] politics slow you down. No matter what you do, or how you do it, it's damn near IMPOSSIBLE to make everyone happy. There will always be someone to ***** & complain, & unfortunately most of the time it's for selfish reasons.

Take a look at the Events forum alone! 80% of the time it's a NY/CT event with numerous replies! There is no doubt that the NY/CT club is the most active & enjoyable car club i've ever hung out with. It's all about great people, fast cars, & having great times!

From my view, FWIW, an unbiased non-VCA member, there is NO DISTRESS, & the NY/CT region kicks ass! :headbang:

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score

lauri, YOU are ALWAY welcome and invited. you know that.

the NY/CT club needs to plan an event out in pa again, maybe closer to you this time. so ya dont have to do all that driving. :)
AC? :D

OP
OP
V

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Glad to see all of the replies coming in. Just over 30 now and still no Distress signals. I really hope that National can comprehend the kind of group we are and not let a few (non-member Jackasses) rattle their cages.

Marc Lublin

Enthusiast
Reaction score

That's not true Charlie, there is a little distress. You gave me **** about not showing up often enough and you really hurt my feelings. You need to apologize or I'm going to tell my daddy on you.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

city, how about a trip to AC for the day to play a little blackjack ??

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score

V10 Mafia...I would consider the Sourse of the "distress"....NON-VCA members..It is what it is. Their opinions are irrelevent. You are never going to please everyone no matter how good you are. It is also obvoius from the other members above my post that NY/CT is doing a great thing. I joined the CT/NY a year ago and just missed out on the events as I joined later in the year, but I will be at EVERY event this year....I have already sent in my registration for Lime Rock on May 13th. I love that track can't wait...Seroiusly i think these "haters" are just jealous they don't have Tator in their wannabe club..LOL :headbang:

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score

city, how about a trip to AC for the day to play a little blackjack ??
Interesting...and I'm sure CT Chuck will lead us all to the tables with glee, but let's keep this thread on topic.

The only distress we're forced to endure is that no members would ever believe the elevated level of bizarre threats, false claims and false accusations that are consistantly made by a very small virus (would you believe among other threats, a boycott of Dodge/Chrysler???) . Truely non-comprehendible for a rational human being....but I've learned it is mainstream behavior for a poisenus virus. We killed the infection when we all voted unanimously to eliminate it....and yet it returns. I guess we need another few weeks regimen of anti-biotics. But how do we deliver to NON-MEMBERS?

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Viper James has it right - complaints to VCA National Officers from non-VCA members? If it were my - I'd say "Thank you for your input." and hang up the phone. And that is the extent of the time I would spend on it.

The region has a democratic election process and the current leaders were VOTED in by the members. Should you have a problem with that, then you have every right to change it - IF YOU ARE A MEMBER.

The activities section on this board is filled with megaposts by happy club members dreaming up and planning events - and then recapping them for the rest of us!

The evidence speaks for itself, and complaints from non-members about a local club....? BWAHAHAHAHA.....

AviP

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Gee, what did I miss?

Having switched to the NY/CT VCA, I have a lot of distress because they have so many events and it's hard to find the time to go to half of them. :D This is the best car club PERIOD. :2tu: Thanks to D, City, Plum, ***, V10 Charlie and those who make it happen.

Hostile

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Distress?not me,with Scott and the board running
the NY/CT chapter I feel that the Upstate members
finally have a say in how our club operates.In the past
the Westchester Co. area was the only place for events,
now we have events all over the region as well as doing
events with other regions.

Skeeter

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes there's DISTRESS just got off the phone with D,CHARLIE,CITY,and Steve telling me how I missed a great day out with the guys.Janni,Tim,Lauri,ViperJames,Avi,and anyone elese I forgot thanks for the kind words and looking forward to seeing everyone. NY/CT WE ARE NOT A CLUB BUT ONE BIG HAPPY FAMILY and CAN'T WAIT TO MEET THE REST OF THE FAMILY......UNITY=STRENGTH and POWER....Adrian

OP
OP
V

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score

That's not true Charlie, there is a little distress. You gave me **** about not showing up often enough and you really hurt my feelings. You need to apologize or I'm going to tell my daddy on you.

Please accept my deepest apologies Mark. Since you have already surpassed your quota, it doesn't mean that you now have to blow the rest of the year off. Very sorry to hurt your feelings. :(
7328bongo.jpg

I'll be the first to admit that I'm wrong, unlike some Poisenus people out there.

Marc Lublin

Enthusiast
Reaction score

See wasn't that easy Charlie, you are forgiven. All of the sudden I'm feeling the love again. Can't we all just get along.

Marc Lublin

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hey Steve, which brake pads did you say people are using now? I have to change mine before I'm down to the metal.

VENOMAHOLIC

Enthusiast
Reaction score

The only distress I have is that I am miles away from most of the chapter members. Makes me more unique locally but want to hang with my own kind.

VIPER D

Viper Owner
Reaction score

What a bunch of b/s. The ny chapter is the best its ever been. The club has really been cleaned up quite well in such a small peroid of time. I can't wait till this summer!!!!!

long live the el presidente!!!!!!

vd..

oh keep up the good work!!!! don't let a bunch of looooooozers get in the way.

no pun intended on the loozer thing lol

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Clarlie you must go to our website nyctvca.org theres this guy BADVENOM that is telling it like it is. He is one sick dude. Who is he ? ;) Adrian

OP
OP
V

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Clarlie you must go to our website nyctvca.org theres this guy BADVENOM that is telling it like it is. He is one sick dude. Who is he ? ;) Adrian

BADVENOM is an entity that does not hold back. He is just brutaly honest and has no fear of any man. His wrath is just waiting to be unleashed.

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Marc sent you a pm but they are brake man 3's

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Distress???

I have driven from PENNSYLVANIA to NY club events multiple times every year. I see an ACTIVE and TIGHT BOUND club, with many many great members. After moving from Dallas club to PA, I thought never to see such an active club. I just may have been wrong.

I will keep driving from PA to NY. Its only a 400 mile trip anyway. :smirk:

Scott, Adrian and all others in the club, you have my full and UNCONDITIONAL support!
:2tu:

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score

OK OK I have to say I have "Distress" ..........I wasn't going to say anything.My lips were closed but I have to be honest.My name is Steve and I am in DISTRESS......... About a year ago I purchased my car with 1500 miles on and since then I have put on about 8000 miles doing 95% of these miles with the NY/CT club and all of these miles were driven with a big grin on my face.National look what this club has done to my poor car.I have not even counted my lost productivity at work because I keep looking at what's going on with the club on this stupid site.I also have a very loving wife and 2 great kids that have to put up with this horrible habit I have ......... National please HELPPPPPPPPPPPP........... please get things back to the way they were so I can NOT drive my car and spend more time with my loving family. :bonker:

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I also have a very loving wife and 2 great kids that have to put up with this horrible habit I have
That's a bunch of hooie! The bidding for my daugher is already thousand's past my reserve price! Ebay my friend.

But seriously, it's remarkable that over and over and over again we are all forced to substantiate our region's "activity/friendship quotient". I greatly look forward to the day when the virus is recognized for the pitiful poison that it sadly has become.

To have to be continually re-introduced to infection is tiresome. We're fine everyone :2tu: . Come join us and see. :headbang: :nana: :headbang:

Did I mention our Snakepit Performance tech session on April 29th and Limerock on May 13th? Always selling..... :laugh:

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score

In my humble opinion the NYCT Club is great. I wouldn't change a thing.

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score

In my humble opinion the NYCT Club is great. I wouldn't change a thing.
Thank you my Region brother! Likewise, without a doubt (NE comes up with close to the same depth of schedule as we do....with half the membership)!
You see, Jeff HAS hung with us. :2tu:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte