Are there really a limited # of certs for SRT's?

Steve Ferguson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Are there really a limited # of certs for SRT\'s?

Just to get everyone up to speed:

At VOI 2, the registration was very low, if I recall around 30 people? So Dodge made a very bold offer, which was come to VOI and get a free hard top for your RT/10. Since the GTS had not yet come out, this offer applied to all that attended.

Since VOI 7 has all but sold out (or at least very close to a sell out) I doubt that there is a need to give tops to all in attendance.

As for my answer in the above post, the reply was meant to help clarify some of the speculation from previous posts. Sorry it was not specific, but it would not be appropriate for me to divulge the surprise that Dodge is planning.

Nsane1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Notice that Steve says "it would not be... for all in attendance" He didn't say "they aren't giving out hardtops, too many people".

Hmm, that would be a great move by DC, those of us who committed to spending 80+ on a car that some have never seen, and spend 3k+ to goto VOI, get a hard top. That might make people upset, but we have showed some pretty good faith in Dodge, and really, how much does it cost to make a hardtop? Maybe its a cert for a HT at cost.

Heck it's probably a model car, I don't know why I set my expectations so high on these things...

And sorry to dissect your post Steve, there's just not much else to talk about here
smile.gif

SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nsane1:
Maybe its a cert for a HT at cost.

Heck it's probably a model car, I don't know why I set my expectations so high on these things...
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Maybe it's a model of a hardtop
tongue.gif

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shibbydude