Are they serious?

TedK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Popped in to one of the local Dodge dealers today, they have a 2005 SRT Ram Truck with a "$7,000 market value" addition written on the window sticker. Is the SRT truck doing that well??? Seems excessive to me, especially since they let me order my Mamba at invoice(different dealer).

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
I imagine the conversation inside the manager's office went like this- "Dammm, the hook didn't work on that one!" "Thats ok, leave it out there, another one will be along soon"

heh heh! You're just too smart for 'em, thats all! Bet you could get truck for at least sticker or better.

womsterr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No way are they still going at that price. You can find SRT Rams at invoice...just like Vipers...

PhoenixGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anecdotally, I see WAY more SRT-10 trucks than I see Vipers. They are selling the heck out of the Viper trucks in Phoenix at least.

Flyviper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Ted what happened to the GTO ? I figured you couldn't stay "Viperless" for long.
Your RT is runnin great !
Tim

OP
OP
T

TedK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Howdy Tim,

Glad you are enjoying the graphite beast, I knew you would. The GTO is my daily driver, I still think its so underrated, rides great, invisible to police, fast enough to keep things interesting, etc. Yes, I lasted about a month then ordered the next Viper, thanks to you I may end up in bankruptcy.

Ted

Flyviper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
When you get yor Mamba give me your feedback on comparison. Paxton for the new one ?

OP
OP
T

TedK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will do. Not sure about Paxton, I want to see for myself what the "run-flat limited traction" SRT issues really are. I never had a problem keeping the RT/10 in line, my theory is to just drive smart and respect the power.

Ted

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbone96