Are Yellow Vipers really faster?

DEVILDOG

VCA Member North TX
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by cstegall:

Okay DDog... you got my attention AND it's been a while...can I rent your Viper for an hour?
cool.gif

Thanks in advance.

No Flame Intended...Just Observation,
Clark

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Clark,
Sure...I'll trade you for a drive in your YELLOW DLM LEVEL III+ when you get it back! BTW, bring your own woman!
redface.gif
driving.gif

DEVILDOG

VCA Member North TX
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jimandela:
DEVILDOG,
NICE!
cool.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
jimandela,
THANKS! Just trying to keep everyones priorities in order. Besides, since we get a "head" start in VIPERS that are "red" we are obviously faster in the end....and happier.
laugh.gif

cstegall

Enthusiast
Reaction score
DDog,

You are on my friend...can't wait to get together with our cars. Understood...byob(bring your own broad
smile.gif
).

No Flame Intended...Just Observation,
Clark

ronviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If that is a serious post you are really dumb it's really simple RED VIPERS ARE THE FASTEST. HENNESSEY TT VIPER= 156mph in the qt/mile. From the factory all colours are equal but RED is less wind resist therefore faster or if you have a yellow etc, get the picture.

SAM Team

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just double click on my new avatar. This was taken shortly after we put this jet in its' place which is behind the Yellow Fever! I have had Red and now I have Yellow I think the Yellow just may be a little faster!!!!!

Have a Great New Year Everyone, especially my Yellow Fever Brothers!

jkracer9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think there is no doubt that yellow is faster. Yellow somehow cuts through the wind better than the other colors and yellow sure does hold a great shine. Last night their was a black vette, Lic. plate OZ-6 here in Houston that can tell you for sure yellow was faster.
YELLOW-YELLOW-YELLOW FAST, FAST AND FASTER, LOVE THAT YELLOW.
cool.gif
cool.gif

DRBSRT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FL Johnny 01-ACR:

YELLOW!!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Rohn.....Yellow slices through the wind and the black stripes obliterate the wind!!!! Great looking combo and think how much faster your snake would run with RTD plates!!!!

OP
OP
G

garolittle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jimandela:
garolittle,
i insist go with yellow.. it is a real crowd pleaser!!!

Chicks love it.. Ricers wish they had it.
Cops don't hound it.
The fastest ones are yellow, Treynor, Sam Kelly,C Stegall.
Need i say more.

check out anunakki avatar: http://vca1.viperclub.org/ubb/avatars/full/00004484.jpg

it is a great pic!! one click of that pic and you will see why
it just has to be yellow...

anunakki great pic!
garolittle come to the yellow side!!!
also check out this: http://www.venzanoviper.com/rt10raceyellowviper.html
JIM

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

This man speaks with conviction so I find myself leaning towards yellow. Why is it that the owners of red Vipers do not speak with as much passion? I had a red RT/10 a year ago and I was crazy about the car.
dunno.gif

jimandela

Enthusiast
Reaction score
garolittle,
dont get me wrong red is okay.. the only other color i would have is red w/white stripes.
but with no white stripes, red is just red.
Yellow on the other hand is just special!
I have a yellow viper now, a yellow H2 in the future and will probably drive a yellow school bus when i am retired.
it is a yellow lifestyle.

glad to see your coming to "right" i mean yellow side.

Jim
laugh.gif

ronviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yellow is for chickens, run for cover here comes the nasty RED GTS VIPERS, breathing FIRE and HOT WOMEN. RED says it all, you play and you will get burnt. Anything HOT is RED therefore RED vipers make the air thinner therefore less resistance which means faster and faster. REAL MEN DRIVE RED VIPERS PERIOD. Just ask all the owners of red vipers!

OP
OP
G

garolittle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ronviper:
Yellow is for chickens, run for cover here comes the nasty RED GTS VIPERS, breathing FIRE and HOT WOMEN. .....
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So .... guys who drive red Vipers get more "action" from the ladies? Hmmmmmmm .... I may have to reconsider my evolving preference for yellow.
laugh.gif