Are you going to SOUTHWEST ZONE RENDEZVOUS? (In Kansas city)

Early93Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Dave T (BADVENM)

Enthusiast
Reaction score
sent my application back the day after I got it (about 2 weeks ago). I'll call and ensure they received it. Hotel is also taken care of. If you guys need any help during the event let me know (in between 1/4 mile runs).

JRB

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yes, I am going and I could use some advice. I will be hauling my car on an open trailer, and we are going to take a week or so to head home after the event. I am trying to decide if it is wise to cover the car at night so that it is not so obvious. Already have had one cover stolen, so I am wondering what others have experienced. Thanks for the help.

Jim

OP
OP
E

Early93Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, I am going and I could use some advice. I will be hauling my car on an open trailer, and we are going to take a week or so to head home after the event. I am trying to decide if it is wise to cover the car at night so that it is not so obvious. Already have had one cover stolen, so I am wondering what others have experienced. Thanks for the help.

Jim

For the event there will be garages at the Speedway. But for the way home I would keep the cover on.

JohnnyBravo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just signed Jacki and I up today!

I think we're going to opt for the T-Bones game instead of the drag racing on Friday night. I think we spend enough days at the dyno and at the track. :)

Dave T (BADVENM)

Enthusiast
Reaction score
whats this about dynos? I thought about mentioning a portable dyno at the event (i think theirs one in wichita or topeka) but figured peoples plates will be plenty full of things to do.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
No Dyno, but we will be there to help folks and we can even do some mods. You will need to contact Mark Jorgensen to get things scheduled though ( 1-800-889-1893 ). I plan on coming down and hanging around with all the other Viperholics, but the Garage Queen will probably stay at home, since the new house isn't done.