ARGH Stupid dreams....

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Twice in the same night I had a dream about a 2001 steel grey RT/10. First one was just driving the car and then I woke up angry cause it wasn't real. :D

I went back to sleep and again, this time there was a whole bunch of viper owners at Chris's house looking at the new colors on the SRT's he had parked out back behind a big gate. He threw two sets of keys at me cause we were going to cruise down to Somerville. At this time it was night, I threw the keys to a guy getting in a black Z06 next to me. I over threw them (lol whoops) and went to the back of the viper I was going to drive which was a purple SRT and then it turned into that RT/10 again.

I got in, my friend Bill got in with me, my ipod was in there and off we went listening to Paradise City by Guns and Roses. (which isn't on my iPod to begin with but I learned how to play it on guitar recently) The car was to bad, the brakes sucked. :p I slowed to an intersection and by the time I got the car to stop I was half in it. :shocked:

So all of a sudden it was daytime and I made it down to somerville where they were having some pastry event instead of a car show and some old lady gave me a kanish after I made a right at a corner and I woke up...

Dreams ****...maybe the reason I had them cause I keep nagging myself for a viper in 5 days. Supposed to be in the 50's and sunny for my b-day, maybe I should go see a doctor.

--RS

SylvanSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
actually the there were no grey cars in '01

i think 2000 was pearl steel grey

2002 was graphite grey, i had one and still is my favorite color

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dreams ****...maybe the reason I had them cause I keep nagging myself for a viper in 5 days. Supposed to be in the 50's and sunny for my b-day, maybe I should go see a doctor.

--RS

just go get a Viper, forget the doctor