Aries gets TWINS!

ViperTuner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are in the process of installing the custom twin turbo kit on the 06 SRT-10 for Aries.

We've got some progress pictures to give you guys a tease. :)

Underside View | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Pass side exhaust | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Passenger turbo | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Driver side piping | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Driver side turbo | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Passenger side piping | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Driver side exhaust | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

We'll have some more pictures for you shortly!

tomob1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
looks like fun!
where does the boost kick in? (rpm)
how much boost at WOT?
thanks
tom

aries

Enthusiast
Reaction score
looks like fun!
where does the boost kick in? (rpm)
how much boost at WOT?
thanks
tom

Not sure, it's still being put together now. I do know we are using a ball bearing turbo so they spin up very easy.

vpower01

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Looking good! looks just like mine. :)
Just alot more room where the turbos mount!

Congrats aries...hope you got good tires.
You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Good job cncenginedynamics Howard Anderson

Last edited:

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been told I have a nice set of twins myself.

Wow, nothing like watching the birth of a beast, that is going to be incredible. Hope to see it in person, hope to get a genIV soon so I have something myself, seeing this and being viperless at the same time is a little too much to bear.

c65491

Viper Owner
Reaction score
good luck on the build 62mm will make power!!.. but is this available for 08 vipers?

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
SAY THAT AGAIN:omg: What about the computer on an 08? What about tunning?:dunno:

Making a Gen-3 Turbo kit FIT a Gen-4 is no more difficult than changing the exhaust flange and keeping the cold pipes split rather than merging them. However... making it RUN is a whole different ball game. The Engines are nothing alike in build style, and the computer system has virtually NO comparison to a Gen-3. He is surely talking about the kit itself, not the "running package"

aries

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Making a Gen-3 Turbo kit FIT a Gen-4 is no more difficult than changing the exhaust flange and keeping the cold pipes split rather than merging them. However... making it RUN is a whole different ball game. The Engines are nothing alike in build style, and the computer system has virtually NO comparison to a Gen-3. He is surely talking about the kit itself, not the "running package"

Howard has the means and expertise to do this kit on a 2008 SRT10. Obviously, the means of tuning will be completley different from a gen 3.

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Howard has the means and expertise to do this kit on a 2008 SRT10. Obviously, the means of tuning will be completley different from a gen 3.

I'm game to be a guinea pig:D Howard, You have PM. Please call me :eater:

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

While I am sure Howard could if needed, the wording of the previous posts indicates he was talking about a "kit" form, which would be end user/private shop installed. The Tuning systems [Pectel/Motec] used in the Gen-4's are NOT something that a DIY should ever attempt, nor even most shops would be capable of doing correctly... and that's before actually tuning it... that's all I am saying.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte