Arrive & Drive a Comp Coupe Now!!!!

Harry at GPM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Arrive & Drive by GP Motorsports is proud to welcome Dodge Motorsports as a major sponsor. As announced at the Willow Springs Viper Days banquet, Dodge Motorsports has made it possible for you to “Arrive & Drive” a Competition Coupe beginning with the Buttonwillow Viper Days event February 22 & 23.

We would like to thank Dodge Motorsports John Fernandez, and Tony Estes of the Viper Club of America for making this opportunity possible.

If you would like to be among the first to drive this awesome factory built Race Viper, at speed, on the track, at a Viper Days event, please call Tom Glenn at (480) 348-0718.
www.g-pmotorsports.com

bad viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does this car belong to GP motorsports or Dodge motorsports?
I'm trying to see if this one of the ordered cars.I've been told only 4 are complete as of 2 days ago.

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
I'm ALWAYS a day late and a dollar short...wish I had this thread LAST NIGHT when I sent out 148 newsletters to the Ind/Ky Region as this might be a VERY APPEALING program to some of our members who are MORE that average concerned about wear-and-tear to their Viper, to say nothing about LONG trailer pulls to events. Hope no one minds if I copy this thread and E-mail it to the group.

Steve Fess Sec. VCA Ind/Ky Region, Inc.

OP
OP
H

Harry at GPM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wayne,

The car belongs to Dodge and is one of the cars seen at VOI.

Steve,

We would welcome any of your members. We currently have a 96 GTS and a 2001 GTS in the program as well as the Comp Coupe.

Hoosier Daddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats on the new addition of offering a Comp Coupe to drive. Now ensure that co owner stays out of that car. We all know what happened when he thought he could handle a Viper with more than Super Stock Power!!
laugh.gif

Wing King

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Way to go Tom and Harry! And I think that's a VERY smart move by Dodge to make one of these available for us "public" to be able to experience the Comp Coupe first hand. I expect you guys are going to have a waiting list a mile long very soon. SWEET!

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Thanks, Harry. Have ALREADY heard from some interested members...have guided them to contact your website. Again, CONGRATS !!!

Hoosier Daddy: still seeking "info" from Porsche and SCCA sources...didn't want you to think that I forgot...you better WIN !!!

Tom Glenn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Many thanks to all of you for the great support. Your help is what made this happen. As far as Hoosier Boy, when you are right you are right. Since it is now abundantly clear I need to step back a few notches, Alan would you be so kind as to let me know what class you will be running this season so I may configure my car correctly? See you at the track.

Hoosier Daddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tom Glenn:
Many thanks to all of you for the great support. Your help is what made this happen. As far as Hoosier Boy, when you are right you are right. Since it is now abundantly clear I need to step back a few notches, Alan would you be so kind as to let me know what class you will be running this season so I may configure my car correctly? See you at the track.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Only my tail lights my friend you will see. I bought a C5 vette. I don't know what class that falls in.

Larry Macedo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats to Tom and Harry @ GP Motorsports! Dodge always steps up to the plate. After reading this post I'm REALLY interested. Please forward any information on pricing and availability. Thanks!

NCVCA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Arrive & Drive a Comp Coupe Now!!!!

Arrive and Drive ROCKS!

Viper Days ROCKS!

Dodge ROCKS!!!

Do you guys realize what this means??? This means you can get a seat in a factory race car at a well organized, professional event without spending $100K or more.

Where can you get into a Porsche GT2 or GT3 car for a day or two?! You CAN'T!!! Want a GT3 ride??? $250k my friend.

Just got back from 24 hours of Daytona and can't WAIT to see the comp coupe in more sanctioned events.

This car is going to be in great demand. DON'T CONTACT ARRIVE AND DRIVE UNLESS YOU WANT TO GET STRICKEN WITH THE COMP COUPE VIRUS.

Seriously, congrats to everyone whose hard work was required to put this together. Arrive and Drive, Viper Days, Dodge, and all of us are better for it!

Jeff

OP
OP
H

Harry at GPM

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Tom and I would like to thank everyone for their support. The Comp Coupe is starting to book up quickly. If anyone has a favorite track in mind I would encourage you to give Tom a call.

Again, thanks to Larry, Steve, King, Jeff, and Alan for the kind words.

Harry

SSpeed Racer

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Harry and Tom, looking forward to my weekend of fun. This is a great oppurtunity for all of us that are riding the fencepost trying to decide to buy one or not. I look forward to my turn on the track. :D

John Dearing

K Adelberg

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Dearing racing in the VRL with a Comp Coupe? Yeah! This will give the other drivers an extra push. ;)

Just save the tires for me when your done administering the beatings.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine