Arrive & Drive at Viper Days

Harry at GPM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone thinking about spending a weekend at Viper Days in one of our Arrive & Drive cars this year will want to take advantage of our 10% discount for 30 day advance registration.

We have both cars sold out at VIR and Road America but seats are still available at the remaining events. We do have one spot left at Gingerman this weekend for someone who just can't seem to plan very far ahead..

Wing King

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The "Arrive & Drive" team really knows their stuff. Not only do you get to run a properly prepared car, but it's very cost effective when compared with doing it in your OWN car..... not even considering the wear and tear.

I would STRONGLY suggest that anyone who might have been thinking about doing this, had better MOVE FAST. It's my understanding that Viper Magazine will feature an article about the Arrive & Drive program VERY soon. Once the entire subscription base has that info, I expect the waiting list will get longgggggggggg!

Sonny 00 GTS ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone who has attended a ViperDays event will agree it's the best way to realize what a properly driven Viper can do. With the great instruction and all the track time ViperDays can't be beat.

The Arrive and Drive program lets you concentrate on what you should focus on - DRIVING - You learn more and worry less because none of your energy is wasted on anything but learning the quickest way around the course.

In the Michelin Challenge series Tom Glen is one of the fastest drivers on four wheels so you'll be in good company!

Call him now while there's still time to reserve your spot.

BURNOUT.gif
BURNOUT.gif

Wing King

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, like I said in my post yesterday, move fast or the line may get longer!! Just got my advance copy of the new Viper Magazine today, and WOW....... nice feature article on the Arrive & Drive Vipers!!! Harry and Tom..... CONGRATULATIONS to BOTH of you!! Can I have your autograph?
hail[1].gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine