"at 200 mph" decals ready to go.

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
\"at 200 mph\" decals ready to go.

I thought I'd make one more post to get these Decals out to those who missed it.

These decals are avail for $5 each or 5 for $20. Money is going toward a very good cause.

paypal is [email protected]
Thanks to all!

1494sticker-med.jpg

1494chromeACR_012-med.jpg

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re:

Geeze.. what a comb-over sticker.

If you havent done 200 mph (which most stock vipers cant anyways), why put this on your car?

I know some of you guys just absolutely love this sticker, I just dont get why?

I guess I'll get one about how dangerous being in the vietnam war was, even though I couldnt possibly have been in the war as I wasnt born yet.

yeah, I'll take 2.... not.

Casey, don't take this personally, just had an opinion, thought I would share it, though I am positive no one gives 2 cents about it. Good luck selling them.

Jon

OP
OP
C

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re:

Money is going to put FOOD on the table for a woman going through a very tough time right now.

So even if you don't LOVE the sticker, you might be able to give it to someone who does! :D

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re:

Don't worry about what Jon said Casey, nobody else really pays that much attention to him anyways. It is always better to keep your mouth shut and have people think you are an idiot rather than open it and remove all doubt, hey Jon?
You must be registered for see images attach
Good luck with the decals Casey, bring some to the next meeting, I am sure you will sell a bunch of them.

OP
OP
C

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re:

Yeah, I need to get my butt back up there.

That or we need to bring some Troops out this way next weekend to put even more of a pounding on all the Vettes in town for the Big Midwest Chevy Vette show! :2tu:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21