*ATLANTA* SELOC's ANNUAL SUPER MEET

gavron1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
*ATLANTA* SELOC\'s ANNUAL SUPER MEET

I Spoke with Jay Herbert your site coordinator prior to posting this and he felt that this may be of interest to some of you here on VCA.
Please take a minute to read this and if you are in the Atlnata area do think about coming out. We had such a great turn out last year with many exotic cars but only 1 or 2 Vipers were there. I think it was mainly due to us not getting the word out to your local clubs.

Well after TONS of hard work on everyone's part here at SELOC. We (South Eastern Lexus Owners Club) got permission to use the SAME LOCATION as last year, the D&B in Gwinnett. The meet is going to be [Sunday August 14th will start around 10 or 11 am this year and go through the evening. This is the 5th annual show/meet and we are proud to help share the incredible auto enthusiasm Atlanta and the South East has.

We will have cruises for people to meet in select spots around the Atlanta Area to cruise to the show together.

We are working ******* having the same incredible shops and sponsors as last year and a few surprises. That means more FREE raffles and items.

We had many exotics & very high end cars in attendance last year, and hopefully that won't change this year. Last year we drew in over 300 cars to the event and expect it to be larger this year.
As this meet has grown tremendously in size and expense, we are asking for a very small $5 fee/donation to come enter.

We have a registration link setup for you to use so we can get an accurate head count and parking arranged. Here is the link REGISTRATION FORM. Also come view the Official Thread for more info.

Expect the SAME high quality cars and high performance cars and high class people that enthusiasts want to come check out.

If you have ANY questions, [email protected] or come join as at http://www.seloc.net if you have not already done so.

DIRECTIONS:
Take 85N to Steve Reynolds BLVD. Make a Left at the exit, stay in the left lane. Go down to the 2nd right, make a left into shopping complex. Go straight to the 4-way stop sign. Make a left. DAVE AND BUSTERS in on your right. PLEASE PARK in your car club or car section we will have people assisting you.

Thanks for your time,

Gavin

Here are some pics from last years meet.

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
G

gavron1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: *ATLANTA* SELOC\'s ANNUAL SUPER MEET

We have only had the registration link up a week and already we are looking at 80+ cars attending. This year is going to be huge, so please try and bring the Vipers out for all to admire.

OP
OP
G

gavron1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Up to 126 now but not a single Viper in the mix. We are looking for any of you with some serious work done to possibly be in Modified Magazine Luxury and Exotics edition. They are looking at doing a shoot during the meet and are wanting the elite cars to forward their information prior to the event. If any of you are thinking of coming out and are interested in the possibility of being in the magazine please register and contact me with all your car details and some pictures

OP
OP
G

gavron1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Here is a little remider bump for the forum. We are looking at over 260 cars signed up so far and a week till the event. We finally had a lone Viper make it to the board to sign up so thats a big plus.

ViperLB

Viper Owner
Reaction score

I went last year in my SupraTT...actually a really nice event. I might bring my GTS. Anyone else thinking of going?

OP
OP
G

gavron1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery