Attention JonB

RedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the box of goodies! I don't know if this means I have attained elite customer status or that you are attempting to make amends with all your customers due to the recent rounding up scandal.

Speaking of which, despite your kind and unexpected gesture, I have reviewed all my prior invoices and determined that I was "rounded" to the tune of $1.42. Now I realize that the goodies and postage cost more than that, and that I probably saved several hundred dollars on the orders compared to other vendors even with the rounding, but as an attorney, I think a class action is the only appropriate method to redress this abhorrent practice on behalf of all PartsRack customers. Therefore, I am establishing a website, filming an infomercial, taking out ads in . . . Hold on. I forgot I'm a defense lawyer. Nevermind.

Oh, thanks again for the stuff!

OP
OP
R

RedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tires. And I don't know if the other goodies are secret or not. :) Hopefully the wheels will show up next week.

Buckeye Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Partsrack has always been good to me.

Now if only JonB could get ahold of Baer and tell them to hurry the heck up (two months of waiting and counting...).

A box of goodies could always help pass the time though... ;)

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Correction, these are NOT "Goodies"! The correct term is "doo-dads."

"Thanks For Your Business"