ATTENTION NORTHERN CALIFORNIA. RECALL HELP?

SmokinV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would like to see the Northern California Club organize some activity for this recall activity. Northern California is (I believe) the largest VCA club in the country. We probably have more vipers affected than anyone. If this recall requires welding I would like to see our VCA ensure that we have at least one dealer with a GOOD welder, and a very good tech. I know we have Ted May, but he doesnt work at a dealership. Any suggestions? Anyone want to organize this?

ParB

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Smokin,

i think that is a great idea! It is great if norcal VCA can be actively involved and ensure that the most enthusiastic viper owners, i.e. the members of the VCA, gets the highest level of support.
To take it a step further, i think it would be in DC's best interest to provide information and plans targeted directly at the VCA -after all it is DC's best customer advocacy group.

-Par

Reaction score
Stevens Creek Dodge will provide the quality of service we expect. They have a good service history and have committed to address these (998&999) with service results we expect. They need a few days to digest the recalls and to define a plan to implement the corrective action. And they understand the concerns about welding.

As soon as their corrective action plan is in place I will post it and also send all members in our region an e-mail describing the plan.

If you are in the N.Calif. Region and want to be included in our e-mail announcements please provide your e-mail address to John Penn <[email protected]>.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960