Attention

wikkid

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm realizing being a new Viper owner just how much attention this car gets.It's a real joy to the kids, they seem to really enjoy the car. Some kid yesterday at the gas station asked if he could take pictures, i told him why not get in it and i will shoot a couple, he woudln't do it, but started snapping away.I find my ZO6 getting some serious rest this summer, except on track days. It needed some rest anyway. The SRT had some issues, but im finally getting it where i want it. Almost done. I learned i will never buy a car with 50K miles on it, and i never do, but i couldn't pass this up. Love the Viper :)

TowDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm realizing being a new Viper owner just how much attention this car gets.It's a real joy to the kids, they seem to really enjoy the car. Some kid yesterday at the gas station asked if he could take pictures, i told him why not get in it and i will shoot a couple, he woudln't do it, but started snapping away.I find my ZO6 getting some serious rest this summer, except on track days. It needed some rest anyway. The SRT had some issues, but im finally getting it where i want it. Almost done. I learned i will never buy a car with 50K miles on it, and i never do, but i couldn't pass this up. Love the Viper :)

I do the exact same thing. Whenever some kids ask if they can take a picture, I always let them get in and I take one of them in the driver's seat. As I was taking one kid's picture, his mom called. I handed the phone telling him his mom was calling. He picked up the phone and said, "Mom, I'll have to call you back. I'm sitting in a VIPER!" I got a huge smile on my face just seeing how excited he was.
Not to mention, I'm the only Viper in town and the more kids I make happy, the less people there are to mess with the car when it's parked somewhere. :)

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
attention all right..maybe too much though..instant rock star..just add driver

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456